Home

I dont know, i just dont think this game is gonna be the new hit...

Sithxace

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Reprehence

Exactly - if they had automatic updates, there should be some method for rolling back the "features" you were just forced to install.

Wow - I agree with you, but we've just hit a level of complexity that makes me think that plain ol' patches are much preferrable.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Wow - I agree with you, but we've just hit a level of complexity that makes me think that plain ol' patches are much preferrable.

Mike

Don't forget these small updates would enable Raven to adjust something they did wrong in a patch. Say if they nerfed saber damage too much, it doesn't work out, then they could make that aspect like it was before the patch, without having to ask LA for permission to do it maybe :)

Originally posted by HertogJan

Don't forget these small updates would enable Raven to adjust something they did wrong in a patch. Say if they nerfed saber damage too much, it doesn't work out, then they could make that aspect like it was before the patch, without having to ask LA for permission to do it maybe :)

Something tells me that LEC has the agreement worded so tightly that they would need lengthy permission discussions to get a patch out that fixed a bug whereby inserting the game CD caused the PC to burst into flames ...

Originally posted by HertogJan

They would have to ask LEC regardless for legal reasons. Besides, it is the same old problem. Some people may like the nerfed lightsaber damage, and would not want it undone without their knowing.

Archived