Home

sign here...

themercifulone

I'm hoping Amazon delivers to work on the 26th while I'm there. I'll probably take a break and install it on the spot and then just hold my breath until I get home to log on and play. Probably won't get any sleep that night, just play until it's time to leave for work the next morning. Gonna have to start drinking coffee or something.

Actually I'll probably spend 4 hours just getting my character to look right, and I probably still won't be happy about it.

you guys have it good. Since my apartment mailbox is very small I must ship it to my parent's house. BTW: I am a college student. So normal amazon.com shipping (3 -7 day) plus USPS shipping to my apartment in a hopefully small enough container and... no I don't have a "working" car so I cannot just drive to the post office which is 10 city blocks away... [:p] plus I am lazy.

Originally posted by Duffalpha

ill be playin an hour before the 26th cuz i know the guy at gamestop

You know you can't play the game until the servers open? Even those who have gone to the store early on the 26th might not be able to play, depending on when they open them. It will probably be around noon, or a time when all US time zones can get in.

Archived