Home

How do i kill pros?

Crow_Nest

oh yea and bout the lamer part....u guys r ridiculous this is the problem wich cause the death of this game...yea ok it already dead but still fun to me,let see it from a point of view of a newbah

wow jk2 50$

buy it,install it,patch it,get into a FFA server,Start attacking thinking his playing and not laming,15 second after killing 10-15 people,he get freezed,slapped,asleep and finaly kicked

omg wtf

throw his jk2 into garbage

and start playing CS again

Thanks god those newbish rule doesnt apply in CTF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust me,u havent played FF duel alot right?

Absorb make a sound and if the guy playing with dark force is dumb enuff to waste all his force with drain vs absorb he deserve to get his ass kicked

And absorb doesnt absorb drain

well since noide posted something brillant...il try to do the same hahaa(man i seriously thought u were gonna post something like ''omg u pos newbish **** get a job'' haha anyway)

Well if i remember what i did,like 2? 3 ? years ago back on 1.2 i was just spectating till i get the idea what to do,that how i learnt my shed

so u could actualy try that,spectate someone that actualy good and try doing what hes doing

Well ok,if ur gonna play FF duel i suggest u have drain level 2 and if ur not accurate u could just go with level 3 drain

Get 2 lightning(again if u aint accurate lightning 3)

Grip 3

Saber-Attack/defense 3 well RED stance isnt realy a must but still can come handy sometime

pull/push 3

Throw level 1 if ur using drain/lightning 3 if ur using both of thse level 2 use throw level 3

ok first,i dont realy like 1.4 FF dueling but i still know how to play em,but it can last forever if u know how to play well

K first of all,Don't rush your foe,just focus on keeping ur force,and try to slowly drain ur foe force,this mean if he pull and keep mising try to reduce his force,but u gotta do it strategicaly,i mean just dont go thrashing ur force by holding ur drain force constanly

once u realize ur foe his low on force,u just grip+kick and that should do it and if hes not dead,just finish him with lightning

this is how a Real FF duel would go...but that just gay and long,

i suggest u get some skill with that blue move attack lunge and a few yellow stance fast hit

and train your pull kick throw(ptk)

And trust me if u learn to play like im trying to explain u

u can own any light force user,since they keep activating absorb,u could just go for Drain when he get absorb on but dont waste all ur force on his absorb otherwise ur left with 20 force and he could just pull kick u easier,so how u beat a light force user?

Easy,u gotta thrash his force,but how?

Lightning him when he doesnt have absorb on and once he got absorb on just keep draining if u dont have sound(cuz absorb produce a sound wich can tell u if he got it on or not)

Dont thrash ur force by holding drain again just try to keep ur force more than ur foe

Well that pretty all,i know this might be hard to understand but it 6 am here and im kinda....tired so im having an hard time explaining this

oh yea nest are u playing 1.2 or 1.4?

cuz that mad post i just made is for 1.4

but actualy that could work even better for 1.2

since drain is rather ... gay?

lol seriously 1.2 drain....press ur drain force key once and u got a guy left with 0 force rofl

saber only is gay. saber only duels take forever and the swing dmg is gay. noobs just run around swinging saber and ****. its ghetto. they just run away with yellow style swinging and when u kick them down and kill them they yell "lamer" and gay crap like that. FF is the way to go.

i hate going into a FF FFA server and all these kiddies run up and try to duel me so im like "i dont nf duel" and theyre like "pussy". so i own them FF and they run back to (Fun Server) crying.

hmm NF servers. Thats going to get boring eventually, an you will want to play with force cause it only adds to the gameplay.

And besides you cant kick with NF an kick adds the ability for combos.)

Im assuming you play 1.04. 1.04 is a gimped version of 1.02(the Unpatched version). In 1.04 all forces are weaker, saber swings are weaker, knockdowns are virtually non-existant compared to 1.02.

I only play 1.02 myself, an Im actually very good.

Kick combos are the signature of the truely good fighters no matter which version you play. If you know not of what I speak then your a noob.

For instance here is one of my combos ive come up with in 1.02

Saber throw, to Push(resisted autoblock-freeze making saber throw unblockable), to kick (knockdown), to lighting /or drain(use drain if the opponent is using protection), to saber throw(before they stand), to Pull, to kick (as they stand, to 2nd knockdown), to Red saber swing, to Dfa before they stand.

It could be countered only by rage, lol.

Dont get me wrong cig,i like 1.2 but Drain is beyond the level of gayness,u just hit ur force drain key once and u got a 5 person left with 0 force and all u gotta do is grip the guy and kick

but it dam fun for a while but i cant play it for like weeks and months i get bored too fast and as for kick i prefer 1.3 , 1.4 kick setting x10 time

"Dont get me wrong cig,i like 1.2 but Drain is beyond the level of gayness,u just hit ur force drain key once and u got a 5 person left with 0 force and all u gotta do is grip the guy and kick"

If someone is doing that, you can be light force and if they do get you into grip after draining you to zero, your force will regen just fast enough to turn absorb on while they are griping and kicking you(think about 1-2nd kick you get enough force to turn absorb on), which nearly fills up your force bar an protects you from further drainage, preventing them from being able to kick kill you do death.

Also most servers in 1.02 now have force regen set up high enough that even if you are drained to zero, you will regen enough force to pull/push if someone is gripping you after being drained to zero.

But there is another solution, if someone is constantly doing that to you, you can also turn on dark rage as they are draining you, rage after its on doesnt use force, it uses life so it will stay on no matter if your at zero force or not, an they will grip an kick you but rage will allow you to absorb all the damage of the grip an the kicks, so you will be alive after their grip runs its course. An rage will then allow you to recover faster then the person gripping you because of the speed increase which allows you to land either a saber swing or a kick before the gripper can react at all after the kicks and the grip runs its course.

Ive said this before an ill say it again, 1.02 EVERY move has a perfectly good counter if your smart enough to find it. 1.03 and 1.04 just dimished the game be removing good offensive moves/combinations which then eliminated the need for good defensive skills, decreasing the gameplay 2 fold.

hmm if ur saying Force regen is set to regen faster....that mean they can regen their force faster as well wich hence more draining

and dude after ur rage u waste a made load of health+50 force...the only reason that could make me activate rage it when im knocked down by a pull or i cant get out of a grip+kick otherwise il keep my force to drain or pull

rofl,sorry evrytime i caught peeps that are curently on, on this forum it always 6-7 am and im dam tired at this hours so i keep forgeting what i wanted to say

anyway,about the Flying backstab(FBS)this move been old for so long,i can do it easily

(ROFL edited i cant type corectly at this hour)

Archived