Home

How do i kill pros?

Crow_Nest

To use absorb or to use rage to get out of the grip+kick combo force regen DOESNT need to be set to extremely high regen, it can be set to normal regen an you will be able to get out of the grip+kick combo.

But if force regen is set to really high an they pull like mad, you can just be light force an keep turning on protection, an you would survive every backstab. Or use absorb. Even rage would work cause you would then be able to drain while raging with force regen set so high. An ya they can drain more with more force regen, but as they go to use another force to take advantage of the draining you already get enough force back to use your forces again. So it almost makes drain worthless when force regen is set high.

And Rage is extremely deadly force skill, if your VERY good, you can DFA while raging. Its extremely easy to kill people with DFA raging cause you move an land so fast an recover from it so fast, but you have to have presice aim to kill with DFA while raging. Usually if someone knocks me down with pull an they try to backstab me, I turn rage on get hit by the backstab an survive but I also stand up VERY fast before they recover from the backstab move because of the extra speed rage gives you. An I can swing an perform a DFA an hit them with it before they can move from performing the backstab killing my attacker 99% of the time.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At default force regen Ive had 4 people drain me to zero, one proceeded to grip me after about the 2nd kick I had enough force to turn absorb on. You only need 1 bar to turn absorb on, and with grip force being used on you, turning absorb on nearly fills your force bar.

Or like I said turn rage on if you see the same fool running at you draining, (IE before you get drained) then he can drain you to zero an rage will save you anyway.

Originally posted by |GlobensGeng|

And nowadays, almost all servers use: g_forceregentime 0

That what me and noide are saying,0 force regen is kinda gay,i could just hold down pull key till the guy get knocked down and even if he got rage after being pinned down,i could just repeat,and vs light force user kick/dfa/backstab em to death even if he heal,just hold down ur drain key and hes left with 0 force

Originally posted by crow_nest

No one joins my server. lol:p

That's because of this: You don't know how to make a "real" server:D.

Here is an explenation of how to create a "real" server(I've posted almost exactly this description before, but here it is, again...):

1. It's almost impossible to host a server with slow connection. You must have ISDN, DSL or broadband to do that.

2. Do exactly the same way as you do when you create a normal(localhost, "unreal") server, exept for one thing, choose:

dedicated server: Internet

instead of:

dedicated server: No

When you have done that, JO will shut down, and you will find a "console" instead. DON'T CLOSE IT! cause that's the server... Start jedi outcast again, and push "join" instead of "create". To join, do exactly the same way as you join a normal game, exept for one thing, choose:

Source: Local

instead of:

Source: Internet

There you shall find your server! just click the join button and you're in it!

Originally posted by crow_nest

No one joins my server. lol:p

That's because of this: You don't know how to make a "real" server:D.

Here is an explenation of how to create a "real" server(I've posted almost exactly this description before, but here it is, again...):

1. It's almost impossible to host a server with slow connection. You must have ISDN, DSL or broadband to do that.

2. Do exactly the same way as you do when you create a normal(localhost, "unreal") server, exept for one thing, choose:

dedicated server: Internet

instead of:

dedicated server: No

When you have done that, JO will shut down, and you will find a "console" instead. DON'T CLOSE IT! cause that's the server... Start jedi outcast again, and push "join" instead of "create". To join, do exactly the same way as you join a normal game, exept for one thing, choose:

Source: Local

instead of:

Source: Internet

There you shall find your server! just click the join button and you're in it!

Archived