Home

what to do if you cant login? :P

toolfan

I need to find a way to kick all you people off the SWG servers so I can login. ;)

took me like five tries to finally make an account, and now that I got my account im trying to get into the game and it isnt working. ooh well, I can wait. This is pretty understandable because so many people have the game today and want in to. :) its clogging up the login servers! :D

while I wait I been playing some Neve Winter nights and Morrowind, I even went outside and went to a friends house! :D how about you guys?

im not getting mine any more :( lucas arts only shipped 23 to my eb. and i didnt think it mattered how much u put in for the pre-order but htey said who ever put in the most money for the preorder will get them first. im not getting mine damn. maybe on tuesday or something

Originally posted by toolfan

and that is relevant in what way to my question which is the main point to this thread? :p

since you obviously didnt read my post... what are you guys doing while you wait for things to get to normal? :)

You do relise you just defied a supermod. ;) Not a good idea. :)

Read this, it answers it all.

We have identified an issue with our hardware for the subscription servers and are in the process of fixing it. Please continue to try to log in, but if you have problems, expect there to be a significant performance increase within the next couple of hours.

:D

I read that a hundreds, I know whats up with the servers. He was telling me stuff I dont need to know, this thread wasnt about the server problems to begin with. as far as im concerned he is just a moderator that is spamming. :)

Not worth my time. :p

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

There all moaning about there swg copys. :rolleyes:

otherwise they wouldnt be here, they would be playing the damn game already. :p ooh well its time to give it a try once again myself and see if I can login. :)

well toolfan.... ill answer ure post...

i went to the mirc channel.. it was dead.. i was hoping for some good chatting action.. denied!

i think we all share the lament of not logging n.. and tire of moderators spamming "there will be a significant improvment in the next couple of hours".......

its almost in every thread now *sigh*..

anyhow back to the point..... I think Ill play DOD for the next couple of hours and try to vent out my frustration by splattering some brains across my scope.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Excuse me, your saying im spamming...:rolleyes:

I answered your question, you were basically saying i can't login with a bit of sarcasim in the question. :)

I answered this with there servers are currently having problems. And will be fix in a few hours. ;)

Also im not a moderator, i know the rules inside out. And use them to my benefit. :p

Archived