Home

time to list your screen names/servers

toolfan

list all your character names and what servers they play on here.

naturally since the game isnt even a day old yet you arent going to have much. most of you cant even get into the game yet. but come back when tomarrow when you hopefully will be able to get in. :)

I started posting AFTER I had bought the game, as noted in my number of posts.

I play on Lowca, under the name Akabane. Any "decent" anime fan will know that name, but its all relative ^_^

I decided to pick up on the artisan class because Ive played a lot of mmorpgs and most revolve around fighting, I thought Id take the other road, been fun so far.

Be glad to fellow up with anyone for hunting, just look me up eh?

It wasnt my thread, dont blame me... very nice person who is just informing people.

edited by Wraith 8

dont call people names. that leads to flaming. flaming leads to flame wars. flamewars lead to the banment of people.... i sence much name calling in you :p

-Wraith 8-

Okay everyone. I stuck a thread on every server board for this purpose. A thread like this, no offense, will just create a list of people across twenty servers, and will simply be far too confusing to be useful.

Good thought, and I'm not closing this, but I wanted to make you all aware of the server specific boards that are located here. SHould make it a bit more organized for this.

Archived