Home

SO EXPENSIVE for Canadians!!!

00M-187

I Really want to buy and play the game but holy fack, its pricey...

1 month - $14.99

3 months - $41.99

6 months - $77.99

12 months - $143.99

Thats like $20 a month Canadian. **** that. I dont think im gonna be playin this game, far to pricey... Anyone else feel the same way?

Im not cheap or anything, but $20 a month to play a video game??

The Xbox/playstation versions were just rumors. SOE has said that there are no plans for the game to be on the consoles. I dont know how such a crazy rumor got started, but it spread like wild fire. I believed it myself until I found out the truth just a few days ago.

Originally posted by swediot=)

but it wasnt a rumour.... if anything says so NOW its a rumour but they did have plans for xbox live i know they did.... but how could you play a game like this without a key board?

Keyboard & Mouse's are beng released once Playstation live gets going. If it gets going, that is. :)

Originally posted by 00M-187

Thats like $20 a month Canadian. **** that. I dont think im gonna be playin this game, far to pricey... Anyone else feel the same way?

Im not cheap or anything, but $20 a month to play a video game??

If you were in Japan it'd be close to 1,800.00 yen.

Originally posted by Abaddon

hmm they must severely limit the graphics then... and yes i know the xbox is "tweaked" but still its a 750mhz and a GF3.

They wouldnt have to tweak the graphics that much probably... All they do i change the res to 640 because thats about the max res a standard tv... Plus when u design a game for a specific thing (XBOX) u can use every bit of it for performance... and if u didnt have to Run windows XP on ur desktop u could probably run SWG with much lower system requirements...

Being Canadian myself (Winnipeg MB) I understand you compleatly.

However. I couldn't disagree more...

The game is compleatly worth it, and 20 bucks a month for the best graphics an mmorpg has at this time, is nothing, compaired to some games. EQ2 will probally be about 20 bucks canadian too. I can see many new games having higher prices due to the servers needed. They don't come cheap. ;)

:atat:

Originally posted by Ryre Solos

The game is compleatly worth it, and 20 bucks a month for the best graphics an mmorpg has at this time, is nothing, compaired to some games. EQ2 will probally be about 20 bucks canadian too. I can see many new games having higher prices due to the servers needed. They don't come cheap. ;)

I think that sums it all up, servers don't come cheap now. And anyway the game will be worth it. :D

Archived