Home

x-men question

Nute Gunray

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by [RAA]-=K1ngPin=-

Armagan

Amalgam.

It was also one of only two crossovers ever (that I know of) to be referred to after the fact, when DC's Blue Beetle once attributed something called "Impact Webbing" to a guy who "swung through recently from a parallel universe." Impact Webbing is of course one of Spiderman's toys.

The other crossover was the more recent Battle of the Planets/Thundercats. The good one, with the kawaii Wilykit/Keyop smooch (as opposed to the bad one, with the Jason/Cheetarah sexual-harassment-suit-waiting-to-happen). One of the BotP characters later referred to it as proof that not all aliens were monsters.

Not really X-MEN but..

Yesterday on TV thay had a show and it was about Nick Fury. The guy who works with SHEILD. He is usually around Iron Man.

Any body know anythinhg about it. Bad thing was Nick was played by David Hasselhoff.

Nick Fury eh, Greatest Hero without powers, better then bat man :D. Ok so where do you want me to start, Nick Fury is an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, a goverment organization. In world War II he was Part of the Howling Commandos (he was with the army :p) He faugh twith people like Captain america to captain savage, to fight people like red skull, baron zero and the axis of evil.

For more go here

Came out a few years ago --before the current crop of Marvel movies was around. Possibly around the same time that the first X-Men movie came out.

Mediocre, but then I'm not a big Marvel fan to begin with. Special effects that I recall weren't too bad, though nothing eye-popping or big-screen-worthy. Costume was half-decent without going the way of spandex --I can actually imagine this Nick Fury interacting with the movie X-Men.

Whatever Hasselhoff's acting style/ability, he very obviously enjoyed making it (which IMHO is one of the things that forgives mediocre acting).

Archived