Home

Exiting SWG???

Rado

I have a question about SWG.

Is there a way to exit out of the server/planet without shutting down the game all the way? I would like to see if you could exit out of the server/planet without having to close the game down and restart again?

Also my game everytime I open SWG and login my game does a UPDATE/SCAN is this normal? That takes a few minutes everytime I reload game.

Also my game everytime I open SWG and login my game does a UPDATE/SCAN is this normal? That takes a few minutes everytime I reload game.

As for the update, yes this is normal. They are constantly adding stuff and fixing stuff to the game, so in order for you to take advantage of this new and/or improved content it searches for updates every time you start up the game.

Jackrabbit

How good is your connection with a 56k modem? I am currently play the game on DSL at my dads house because im house sitting. But I was wondering how much lag you get when playing with a 56k modem, because I only have a 56k modem on my computer at my home and will be using it in a few days?:atat:

Archived