Home

My Dad got Carjacked!!!

I think that whatever they can sell for drugs or quick cash they will take....regardless.

However, they didn't steal my mom's bible or her christian cds ;)

What I find amazing is that she was actually in shock he didn't take them....I'm like well mom...if he's carjacking cars I dont' think he's very religous.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SE_Vader_536

wolfman why is your title bantha fodder?

Well, everyone seems to hate this title and try to get rid of it as soon as possible. This way, the title gets a little love, and the new people can see that its not so bad being a Bantha Fodder, cause me (being sort of a vet) can share their rank with them.

Other than that, it really does not matter what my rank is to me, and that seems like a good enough reason. :D

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Well, everyone seems to hate this title and try to get rid of it as soon as possible. This way, the title gets a little love, and the new people can see that its not so bad being a Bantha Fodder, cause me (being sort of a vet) can share their rank with them.

Other than that, it really does not matter what my rank is to me, and that seems like a good enough reason. :D

Wolfmaaaaan! You're totally defying the logic of bad starting titles. The point of being Bantha Fodder is to encourage you to post therefore getting a seemingly better title-Pit Droid. You see? What you're doing is just saying "You don't have to post, Bantha Fodder is a fine title, just sit with an inactive account at 5 posts forever, no one will think you're a newb, worry not!"

Shame on you...

:D

Originally posted by DashRendar

Wolfmaaaaan! You're totally defying the logic of bad starting titles. The point of being Bantha Fodder is to encourage you to post therefore getting a seemingly better title-Pit Droid. You see? What you're doing is just saying "You don't have to post, Bantha Fodder is a fine title, just sit with an inactive account at 5 posts forever, no one will think you're a newb, worry not!"

Shame on you...

:D

Hmmm, good point. I was thinking that I was helping the newcomers feel more accepted and not as a lesser, however, I was teaching them that mediocracy is just fine. I am so torn. HA HA.

Well, if that is the case, maybe I should upgrade it to something better. Let me think.....

Archived