Charlies Angels: Full Throttle

Darth Groovy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

That goes for you too Mr. Spammer!

Shall I continue then....

Charlie's Angels sucked! I feel as though my eyes have been molested by pigmies! The day those three become THAT skillful is the day I grow a third testicle!

*Grows a third testicle* :eek:

Blast you and your voodoo John Woo!

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Shall I continue then....

Charlie's Angels sucked! I feel as though my eyes have been molested by pigmies! The day those three become THAT skillful is the day I grow a third testicle!

*Grows a third testicle* :eek:

Blast you and your voodoo John Woo!

Are you refering to the sequal? If so, which do you feel was the worst scene?

I didn't like the first one that much. I felt that Drew Barrymore couldn't have done all those things (like massive butt-kicking while tied in a chair). What really ruined it for me was the over the top wire-fu! I mean damn!! It worked in Crouching Tiger because it was, in a sense, like a story a grandfather would tell his grandchildren (fight scenes in a child's mind). In other words it fit the story. But in both movies, especially the second one, it just ticked me off!

*huff-huff*

As for the second movie I...err...watched a really looong trailer acquired on the internet (handycam version). I do this to see if the movie is worth watching in the theaters. I'm glad I didn't dish out the $8.00 to see that. The scene I didn't like was where Drew did the limbo-slide under the table. I mean wtf? That's just an insult to martial arts, imho. :cool:

Mmm...

I like Drew too. DO the Drew! Poison Ivy.. hubba hubba. I bet she tastes like Tom Green, though!

*ralphs* :(

Don't get me wrong, I like the first one, it's just I'm a big critic of martial arts and weapons in movies. For instance, when I saw Resident Evil in the threatres, I was pissed when the main actress (Jill?) fired too many rounds from the baretta she lifted off the dead security guard in the dog fight scene. I'm just like that, lol.

*Donates points*

Archived