Home

Are some things u dl cheatin for jk2?

davidisthename

Well, i noticed you can like dl some stuff to make ur ls look like different and stuff do some people find this as cheating?? I was thinking bout dling some and i dont have the game yet so i dont know if some peeps considering it cheatin or not. Cause if i find some1 cheating on socom i get really mad so i dont want anyone getting mad at me.

Originally posted by davidisthename

Well, i noticed you can like dl some stuff to make ur ls look like different and stuff do some people find this as cheating?? I was thinking bout dling some and i dont have the game yet so i dont know if some peeps considering it cheatin or not. Cause if i find some1 cheating on socom i get really mad so i dont want anyone getting mad at me.

No matter what you do, you end up getting called a cheat, the only 2 things i have downloaded in to my game 1st is the map pack for Flux gateway 2ed was a script to turn on and off my recordings. YET when i am having a good game high score, there is always some one that will call you a hacker or scripter and such. when i first started playing JK2 i used to think every one had a kick script as i was not very good at it... but after i got cable and a upgrade with my PC. i was Kicking with the best of them.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

No matter what you do, you end up getting called a cheat, the only 2 things i have downloaded in to my game 1st is the map pack for Flux gateway 2ed was a script to turn on and off my recordings. YET when i am having a good game high score, there is always some one that will call you a hacker or scripter and such. when i first started playing JK2 i used to think every one had a kick script as i was not very good at it... but after i got cable and a upgrade with my PC. i was Kicking with the best of them.

yeah i encountered the same thing when i first started playing as far as the kicking thing goes. common sense i know but i think hardware and connection definitely makes a HUGE difference in your kicking game - when i play on my friends brand new p4 2.4 geforce 4 with cable its like a whole new world compared to my 2 year old laptop and 56k.

Archived