Home

My first all drawn and colored original PSart

Bob Gnarly

I really didnt wanna post this but i also wanna show some people, TheJackal, Stormhammer and the rest of you, thisis my first ever original drawing in photoshop, i also kinda messed around adding different effects everywhere, so yeah theres alot of strange things:

[align=center]Sherif.jpg[/align]

Please be gentle :D

Im thinking of changeing the sky in the background to my own drawn sky but i wanted to show it off so i used that effect, i was also thinking of ading cactus's (2 or 3 at different ranges) but I still need more practice in blending colors, i wish i had a scaner and id scan my whole sketch book. Anyways thanks for your comment Z

That's a very nice pic, Mamba. Good use of colour and shading on the character, and I actually like it without a face. :)

You're right about the background though. The sky especially needs work, and you might want to add a shadow on the ground from the character to better set him in the scene.

Personally, I think a background scene of a main street in a town (deserted, with tumbleweed) would look rather fitting...

For a scanner, check you local library... sometimes libraries have this sort of thing. You might also talke some sales person at Best Buy into "testing" a scanner and cd-burner... if you're willing to listen to his sales pitch :p

Or check with a friend....

But if you scan, I recommend doing so with the best resolution your scanner will allow, then make necessary adjustments in PS.

Good stuff, man! I hope we get to see more.

Archived