Home

The tragedy that is....

Xizor's killer

Originally posted by Remirol Nacnud

If you're fighting for 10 minutes rather than just 5, it's pretty hard to stay so angry and active.

I can stay active and angry for a while especially when the fight's full of cheap hits yeah me and my friends all ways do fights and they always go for my leg (we use the crappy £10 sabres from argos or some where like that)

I thought the end battle of Episode 1 was done just the way it should be. It was more about emotion than the fight itself. Yes, it sucked that Maul didn't get more fight time, but all in all, it went down the way I would have wanted it to, so I'm pleased. And my pleasure is all that matters. End of story. Bow to your master! Bow I say! Just kidding.

And so his 100th post was born. "Yay! Go me!" he said until slipping on his Jedi robes and falling on his arse. :D

i agree if they didn't end it soon or someone would get bored of it like in ep 5: empire strikes back, i mean maul was great but they had to kill him soon, he was my favorite sith fighter but he was too good he should have been a jedi in my book

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jaden Quade

i felt the entire fight was brilliantly choreographed and all....

but face the facts! Maul was an unstopable killing machine!! they had to end it somehow... even if what lucas came up with was crap! :D

:firehead

stop being to critical. Like you could have done any better.

Originally posted by Jaden Quade

I was stating a quoted opinion actually.... not my own. The dual of the fates is one of my favourites Mr. CRITICAL! :vamp1:

:firehead

if u would have stated ur opinion in the first place there would be no name calling lol :p Mr. CRITICAL

The scene is most like the one at the end of AotC, when anakin loses an arm. He just stays there, like this : _0_ , with both of

his arms completly vulnerable to Tyranus' attacks.

Originally posted by Darth54

This is so true man. The first time you see Ep1's fight at the movies, you're like :eek:. After the 10th time, you start to realize a couple of things...

When I first saw EPI the whole Jedi fight felt like it was in slow motion I could really seeee the choreography. Ever since then it goes by faster and faster. I keep trying to spot what I call the "sith 4 step".

Maul blocks four quick strikes from QGJ

upper left

lower left

upper right

lower right

Park was clearly not breaking

a sweat at that point in the filming

Originally posted by jonny5

The scene is most like the one at the end of AotC, when anakin loses an arm. He just stays there, like this : _0_ , with both of

his arms completly vulnerable to Tyranus' attacks.

No kidding , I watched the fight in slow motion and at the end you can see Anakin clearly extend his arm for Dooku to chop it off. It's like going "Okay Christopher, here you go, lob it off."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived