Home

"Tutoring" Exp hard to come by now

Sinclare

Just wondering if everyone else is finding it hard to achieve Master status (in this case artisan) because of lack of people to tutor in skills? A couple days aga EVERYONE was wanting tutoring (when I didn't have the skills) and now it's like winning the lottery to find someone to train.

I personally think there are plenty of people to train. I've got enough for 3 masterships and there are still people asking me to train them and I'll usually ask a person nearbye who has less AP Points to train because I just don't need it. Admittedly I have been playing as an Entertainer/Musician/Artisan and since I'm in the cantina so much it doesn't take long to find a person to train in artisan and the newbs always come to the same place to train in Entertaining...so it's fairly easy for me. But anyway...every few seconds there is somebody wandering into the Cantina shouting "Can anyone teach Hunting II?" etc etc.

i usually just end up buying my skills. As i'll ask around for somone with a certain skill then i'll find somebody and the guy has a "well what will you give me for the skill?" attitude.

Of course i say "uh....nothing. you'll get your apprentiship xp that you need to make master". For some reason nobody seems to get that, it turns into some banal bartering session to get a skill. One guy wanted me to pay him about 3x what the skill would cost from an npc. Its amazing that i never even followed this game, only played a few days, and dont even really like it and i know more than most of the enthusiasts.

Another guy told me "I dont train anyone skills, cause thats just like training the competition". like huh...? They already earned the xp, they'll get the skill one way or another. Thats one thing i've noticed....people are really strange in this game.

On the flip side, i just stood where a bunch of people congregated and shouted that i had a bunch of skills to teach. i got enough for 2 masters in like a half hour.

Archived