Home

Two interestings sabers demos

lllKyNeSlll

One of which is 3v1 at first in clan AP's server. I started off playing great but toward the later part during ffa, I kept getting kill stealed and messing up.

^^ http://www.geocities.com/lllKyNeSlll/3v1_in_AP.zip

OK RUMOR explain this. Why is it so hard to kick on your server? And what are all these fags doing in your server? I was playing terrible in this demo.

^^ http://www.geocities.com/lllKyNeSlll/grendellameres.zip

hahahhahhahahha

that's what i do every day i go onto the server. if i find people not playing, i lame the **** out of them, and everyone else. those who bitch i ban, those who don't i let stay. but after several warnings about not playing i will kick people, and if the recon and do the same thing, i ban them too.

/edit: WTF why do i have 0 points?!

Kynes the thing you said about it being hard to kick is true.

Grendel ffa is hosted by jediservers.com and if you have played on any of their other servers (DEA, RoC) it's the same thing.

They offer servers at a cheap price but their connection is lower than most hosts and they limit the sv_maxrate all the way down to 5000. Most companies set the rate at 8000 and some give you 10,000 or more per client.

It's not a big deal when the server has 4-5 people in it but when you get a dozen or so players they run very sluggish and personally I don't even try to ptk or pk because my timing is just so off because of the slow down from the server.

Grendel server is still a cool place to play, don't get me wrong but if you are used to playing on gaminghost.com servers you will notice a huge difference when you play on a full jediservers.com hosted server so don't think the sluggish game play is on your end.

Rumor I don't know who pays for the server but you guys really should talk to odin.

Their servers are cheaper than jediservers.com, they offer you a better connection and a much higher bandwidth rate per client.

FU! is hosted by elucid and based in the same state as ours and they pay around 40 a month and their server has a lower rate and can't handle the strain ours can with 12-16 clients and we only pay $24 a month.

They decided to switch over; you guys may want to consider it around bill time.

Base pings will be the same because it is in Texas just like your current ffa server but it will run much smoother when it's full than it currently does and it's about 10-15 bucks cheaper per month.

yeah, i've been trying to get prime and odin together to talk about it (surprisingly hard considering we're in the same clan...) because they went and got the js one while i was in texas. really pissed me off.

Archived