Home

Best Multiplayer MOD

leebag

Okay, okay, Im a NOOB... there.. said it..... We all have to start somewhere dont we? what I want to know is this.....

Which is the best Multiplayer MOD to install? the best for taunts, moves, jetpacks , sabers etc.. theres so many of them im getting very confused to which one to go with.

Does the JO community favor one over another ???

I would be grateful of an answer as I would like to get up there with you guys

Thanks

Lee

Well my friend best mod I ever played was the PROMOD. But nobody plays it anymore. Well I should not say nobody.

As far as mods go try the sp Gladiator mod by Jack Keating. It's very different.

But in the end you will end up back with plain old regular vanilla.

I concur - movie battles is a great mod.

Please - more people need to play!

Here are the servers for those who don't want to bother looking though the movie battles forums:

Name: FC & jk2.fpp.pl MB

I.P. 153.19.13.71:28078

This server has regular players, although it can often be full and has a load of wierd polish players who sometimes play with strange rules and don't even the teams half the time - which is quite annoying.

Which is why I hope more people start playing on this server:

Name: [iCoP]Jomark

I.P. 64.246.59.2:28070

I believe this is a north american server, and it has a 16-player limit, so we can get some big old games going :)

(I haven't played bigger than 6v6 yet)

Lastly, there is this server:

Name: Ramirezzzz Movie Battles Server

I.P. 217.160.111.65:28070

There are sometimes people here, but some people say they have trouble connecting to it. (Although I have no problems)

P.S. You can't enter a username longer than 15 chs..?!

My full username is CloseTheBlastDoors

Meh? I play CTF. I usually just go around looking for servers with people in it and if I have to DL a mod then so be it. But the most consistant one for me at least is plain old 1.04 :) Even when playing FFA, I try to stay away from mods. Especially the ones that have emotes because people just emote and don't play. Other times, they exploit the emote which gets to be a drag. It really comes down to preferences though. :D

Well, this thread was to see what people's favourite MOD is. So I guess since you don't really play mods, then it makes sense that that you don't have a favourite!

MB changes the basic gameplay quite a bit really, so in a way, it's better to think of it as a different game - rather than an enhancement mod which adds stuff like emotes and such.

(This mod doesn't add any new emotes as far as I know - at least I haven't seen anybody do any)

I've heard a few people describe it as a mix between normal JKII and Counter-Strike, which is fairly accurate I guess.

Archived