Home

Shameless self promotion

griff38

Originally posted by griff38

I know I know, you guys are tired of me talking about myself all the time.

But OWN-AGE.com finally accepted my latest video creation!

The comments have been Very Nice & Very Nasty :p

If you have time drop by and take a look or leave a comment.

own-age download page

griff was it you that set a public password for fileshack, if so what was the login name and password again

yea yea yea i am lazy but so what :p

Originally posted by boinga1

Nice video, Griff.

I was wondering...what (program?) you use to make your clips?

First ACDsee 5.0 to arange and label files, then Vmach for compiling the jpg files into an avi.

And Paintshop Pro 3.0 for making Text & credits. YES that's right! PsP 3.oldschool!

Wait a sec. Did you record the section where it's in third person view using the cg_thirdperson commands? Because I've tried to record gun usage using those, but when I play the demo, it just shows the first person perspective.

Originally posted by boinga1

Wait a sec. Did you record the section where it's in third person view using the cg_thirdperson commands? Because I've tried to record gun usage using those, but when I play the demo, it just shows the first person perspective.

Yes. Before you play your demo bring down the consol and activate the 3rd person view. Type /cg_thirdperson 1

Actually I usually launch the map the demo is recorded on with the devmap command first. IE.. /devmap ffa_ns_streets

Then all the thirdperson stuff is active.

1 is on 0 is off.

Jeff 42 said, "I submitted my CTF video to own-age.com a long time ago but it hasn't been added. "

I got confirmation they would post my clip, they never did. I ended up submitting it again. Try it again Jeff, your video deserves space there.

Archived