Home

Big Problem, please help

hanoola

I just got a clone CD versionof the game and i was wondering if there is a way that i can get it to run from a directory on my harddrive, rather that the CD. I can open it fine and tweak the options and crap but as soon as i click play, it says it cant find the CD. How can i fix this?

Originally posted by hanoola

I just got a clone CD versionof the game and i was wondering if there is a way that i can get it to run from a directory on my harddrive, rather that the CD. I can open it fine and tweak the options and crap but as soon as i click play, it says it cant find the CD. How can i fix this?

Buy a REAL, legal copy of the game. Or wait a few months for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Heheh. Yup, buy a copy. I guess I should consider myself lucky. Or rather my little brothers should. I burned them a copy for their computers because damned if I'm buying a game 3 times just so we can all play in this house. Their copies work just as fine as my original.

Talks of burning copies of the game and asking/assisting in finding no-cd patches/cracks are STRICTLY prohibited and all those in this thread who offered help/pointed directions and assistance are reported with a Warning FROM ME and 2nd time offenders, unless you are otherwise, will have further action taken. That means you Elegy and hanoola...

Originally posted by Andy867

Talks of burning copies of the game and asking/assisting in finding no-cd patches/cracks are STRICTLY prohibited and all those in this thread who offered help/pointed directions and assistance are reported with a Warning FROM ME and 2nd time offenders, unless you are otherwise, will have further action taken. That means you Elegy and hanoola...

Thank you andy, you just didn't lock it ;-;

Archived