Home

Full Throttle 2! Delayed...

nahmed

Well, delayed for six months.... hopefully it will be change to :wid: ... then may be they'll change the core... or cancel it altogether, because it is possible that LucasArts have realized that only people (a.k.a old gang) who will buy new game, may not even buy it... So although I am not very optimist, I atleast hope that they will change crappy engine, graphics etc.

I'm quoting from CGW issue August 2003:

Games We're Worried About

Full Throttle: Hell On Wheels

"Maybe it's because it was running on a PS2. Or maybe it's because it was a too-short demo in a too-loud room at E3. Whatever the reason, we walked away a bit worried about this one because it looked far more action-oriented than we expected. Stay tuned, though. We could be totally wrong - and we hope we are."

Lol Scabb! :) (Two flops together? ;))

I WANT FULL THROTTLE 2 NOW!!!!! (Only joking)

I it's VERY indicative that no-one is really bothered about this game being delayed. Why? Because from what we've seen of it so far it looks outrageously average.

Anyone at LA listening? I bet they are!

~ John

Originally posted by ThunderPeel2001

I it's VERY indicative that no-one is really bothered about this game being delayed. Why? Because from what we've seen of it so far it looks outrageously average.

I think you are being a little harsh there.

The part of the game that was previewed at e3 sounded great. Action elements intergrated into adventure style puzzles. Sure it will be more action orientated than FT1, but if they do it right, that is not nessicarily a bad thing.

True, some of the preview graphics look a bit off, but hopefully by the time it goes gold the they will be tightened up. I think that despite the most stupid name since attack of the clones, this has the potential to be a really fun game.

Archived