Home

Changing clothes between mission sets

Reprehence

So considering certain missions take place on Hoth and other certain missions take place on Tatooine - do you think we'll be able to change our character's clothing between them. Maybe in the same way we select our weapon loadout? It would make sense and make the game a little more interesting.

I'm not sure how much choice you would have ... it is clear that you choose your character's appearance in general, but the shots from Tatooine look like standard clothes, whereas everyone is wearing cold-weather garb on Hoth, and that looks the same. I'm glad you wear weather appropriate stuff, but I don't think you get to drop into LL Bean to choose a winter coat ;)

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I'm not sure how much choice you would have ... it is clear that you choose your character's appearance in general, but the shots from Tatooine look like standard clothes, whereas everyone is wearing cold-weather garb on Hoth, and that looks the same. I'm glad you wear weather appropriate stuff, but I don't think you get to drop into LL Bean to choose a winter coat ;)

Mike

Bingo. If you ever played Goldeneye on the N64, thats what happened to Bond during the snow/jungle levels. Although this is a whole new kettle of fish, it's the same principle.

;)

Of course...if Kyle is your master...it seems likely he would instruct you in the tradition of wearing one outfit for all of your adventures, no matter how many days in a row, and then change clothes when the next set of adventures starts (think JA2)... :rolleyes:

Although, it seems the Hoth mission would be the only one you really get to change in.

Originally posted by boinga1

Of course...if Kyle is your master...it seems likely he would instruct you in the tradition of wearing one outfit for all of your adventures, no matter how many days in a row, and then change clothes when the next set of adventures starts (think JA2)... :rolleyes:

Think of the discussion ... but master, it is cold enough to freeze a Tauntaun to death. Fine - you can wear a jacket ... when you decide to focus on your training and on the force, you won't worry about such things ...

:)

Mike

Archived