Home

Familiar Face *WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!*

Neverhoodian

Originally posted by yolkboy

I think that it is sort of a combination of the two. The jedi has the look an feel of the jedi in JO but the face seems younger looking like the reborns. :D

well he has the look and feel of a jedi from jo, becuase he is a jedi from jo, spawn him with this code npc spawn jedi2 there ya go. he is younger becuae he is an jedi aprentice, he dies faster in battles than jedi and jeditrainer's

Originally posted by HaruGlory89

Ah, the Reborn. Cool dudes. Didn't like the shadowtroopers 'cause they have no dress sense.

Yeah, but they could break out a major can of whoop-a$$ on you ... I love battling those guys - the Reborn are much easier to toast ... they even wear color coded clothes to help you to remember which strategy to use ...

Mike

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by HaruGlory89

Ah, the Reborn. Cool dudes. Didn't like the shadowtroopers 'cause they have no dress sense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by txa1265

Yeah, but they could break out a major can of whoop-a$$ on you ... I love battling those guys - the Reborn are much easier to toast ... they even wear color coded clothes to help you to remember which strategy to use ...

Mike

I agree, the dork with the red sabre in the photo looks like an old Quake reject.

OH GREAT, iam a sith lord now. Being a jedi didn't last long enough.

To me, it's only logical that Reborns still remain. Though few.

I don't hope i encounter them every five minutes of the game after a certain point (JO), I just hope there is a mission or two concering them. I also hope they have been training as well.

We've been playing JO for a while now, which includes single player and multiplayer. The Reborn were easy before, and its only logical that we'd whipe the floor with them even faster now. Hopefully they've grown much harder ^_^.

But heck, i'll play Neo, throw on a hundred of em if you must....

Archived