Home

Duplicate *ANY* Items While On Manaan As Many Times As You Want!

Boba Rhett

Anyone else found this glitch yet? :eek:

I now have 10+ Droma robes, 10+ Sadow Blades, 10+ My Special Saber (with the special crystals), 10+ Karakan Gloves, a boat load of Mandalorean Gauntlets, 10+ CNS Enhancement Belts, 10+ Stealth Belts! That's all I can remember but I'm sure I've duplicated a few more items.

And to top it all off, it's a relatively quick and easy thing to do that does multiple items at a time! :eek:

Ok ok, I'll spill my beans.

1.) Take Mission and any other character you want to equip with items. *~*~*~*~Do this before entering the submarine!~*~*~*~*

NOTE: Equip them with what you want duplicated before you enter the submarine. you CAN equip them with different items to duplicate in the base but it doesn't work all the time it seems.

2.) Go to the under water base.

3.) Use Mission in stealth mode (solo mode) to through the base to collect the underwater suit and sonic emmitter. Try not attack ANYTHING if you can help it

4.) Using solo mode (one at a time as to avoid auto atacks), Take each of your three characters into the room which allows you to go out of the base and into the water with the wet suit. It's in the middle at the base of the map.

5.) When you have them all there take Mission in stealth mode and have her walk into the room to the right that is packed full of monsters. Have her decloak in that room. The monsters will begin to attack her. do NOT defend yourself. Let her get killed.

7.) Take your second (NOT your Primary) charcter ALONE into the room where Mission died in.

8.) Let them get killed too. DO NOT FIGHT BACK!

9.) Now you just have your Primary character. Turn off Solo mode then go through the door into the water.

10.) As soon as that loads, turn around and go back into the base.

11.) When you return into the base both characters will be standing next to you Severly wounded. Do not heal them.

12.) Put Mission back on stealth mode and send her to the room where she and your other buddy died. Have her pick up the Remains on the floor. They'll be a copy of the equipment in which your two characters were wearing before they died!

After Mission has picked up both sets of remains you can simply let her reappear to get slaughtered again then send in your other lackey to die as well while you go back out to take another swim. Repeat as many times as you want!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank you for that tip, I made about 100,000 credits with the duplicates and I am starting the game again just so I can wait till I have all the cool items before I go to Manaan

Oh yeh my team looks cool in their shiny Calo Nord Armor

:D

Archived