Home

Will JA have EU? (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

HaruGlory89

hrm, for one part of the discussion, yes I'd like to see the Academy students mentioned in the books appearing in the game. Seeing as it's in the academy spawned by those books.

For the other topic discussed in here. I find that Lucas could be a tiny tad more conciderate with the EU in his movie. (par the NJO lol). Because if it weren't for Zahn writing the Thrawn Trilogy and then a new wave of Star Wars craze and loads of Star Wars books, comics and games. We might have possibly never have seen the new trilogy or even the special editions since it would have slipped out of popularity by 1997 then. So for keeping Star Wars popular I find that the EU at least deserves some credit and being taken into concideration. Rather than taking stabs at it by changing the origin of the Death Star and such.

When I see something like this - concern about EU in JA (or JO way back when), it really all comes back to one thing - the Vong and the NJO. Jedi Academy on Yavin - no prob, same for just about anything else we've seen or heard ... but the NJO / Vong are different - I hope we can avoid another debate here, but think we can all agree they are about the most divisive thing (more even than Jar Jar :eek: ) in the SW universe ...

Mike

Archived