Home

How to do this: (X-Wing cheat in JK2 SP)

|GG|Carl

Originally posted by crow_nest

hm... im not sure of this but i think its the "fly x_wing" cheat, but it might crash the game. I havent tried it for 1.04 yet.

I should have said this ûp there, but anyways:

The reason that I posted this thread was that I had heard about the "fly x_wing" cheat, but as crow_nest said, the game crashes when you use that code... But a friend of mine said that that cheat only works on one map... So I thought this was the map... but If you look closer to the picture... well...It doesn't seem to be right...

Seriously guys, I own the game, I have 1.04 installed, and I can use the cheat, it doesn't crash the game!

At least not when *I* use it. All of those faqs and cheat guides listed it as "crashing the game" because it did in earlier versions (1.03, 1.02). It shouldn't anymore.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Seriously guys, I own the game, I have 1.04 installed, and I can use the cheat, it doesn't crash the game!

At least not when *I* use it. All of those faqs and cheat guides listed it as "crashing the game" because it did in earlier versions (1.03, 1.02). It shouldn't anymore.

Ok... that supid x-wing code crashes 1.02:(

But it would have been be funny to try it...

Solution:

1) Go to http://www.lucasarts.com

2) Click on "games" (or products)

3) click on "support" (or help) for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

4) Check the patches/updates section.

5) Download 1.04 patch

6) Install patch

7) Load up JK2

8) Start a single player game

9) Press Shift + ~ (shift tilde) during game play to display the console window.

10) type devmapall to enable cheats

11) type fly_xwing

12) shut off console with tilde key (~)

13) Oooh, ahhh.

PS: God mode helps (type: god, in console).

When you say it "crashed" do you mean literally (the X-Wing crashed into a building) or do you mean JK2 crashes to the desktop?

Because THE GAME should not be crashing if you are using 1.04.

Piloting the ship itself is not that easy, so if THAT crashes, well no big deal. ; )

Archived