Home

I am thinking of cancelling my account if this keeps up...

Crucifier

these are the same guys that kept me out of quake and unreal and halflife games on the net. they care nothing about any kind of subtlety or forethought, or effort. if they cant kill something/someone with one shot, they think they are being cheated.

really now, how many people chose creature hanlder because they liked having animals--they chose that profession so they could kick major tail without any effort. Now, I want to kick tail; i would RATHER build up and wipe things out when i reach a high level because i know ive put the work into becomin a bad@ss. but these people think they can go out and collect a bunch of hide and bone and rule the planet.

so a few people noticed that ch was a little too powerful, and downplayed it. BFD. these are the same people wqho are whining about being jedi. well, A) you cant have it both ways, B) where the hell did you see any creature handlers? the witches of dathomir handled rancors. YOU'RE not a witch of dathomir. just play the damn game and if you dont like it dump it!

of course im going to blame whiners. the whiners are always the ones that come up with the patches and cheats and such that ruin a perfectly good game. the ones that drove me from online diablo, the ones that drove me from CS, the punks with nothing else to do and no real inestment in playing fairly and with honor.

luckily, i havent actually met any of these guys in the game. the vast majority i have met in game have been honorable and giving, courteous, and fun to play with.

so im gonna keep playing. the rest of you who want to be jerks can screw off.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Don't blame the "whiners".

Blame those who spammed the KnockDown move.

Who does not know how to moderate themselfs or even control their own actions.

They are the ones to blame, not the "victims".

Well Jan, for your information. Knockdown got nerfed for being too powerfull, not for the spamming.

Your not a Bounty Hunter, unlike myself and you cannot comment on a situation which you have not been in..

im gonna be frank here.

what they should have done was add a timer to knockdown, like there is on stopping shot. that kills the spamming. ppl can still spam it in pvp. there is a thing called medics.

here's a tip for all u guys who need knockdown:

powerups are great 32% action usage

medics can heal you

suppression fire and warning shot work pretty well when well timed.

maybe i shouldn't have told u those...they are gonna get nerfed now. :D

really now, how many people chose creature hanlder because they liked having animals--they chose that profession so they could kick major tail without any effort.

well, actually, i chose to go into CH because i thought it would be cool/fun to have a pet, and name it, and it's more unique than just going somewhere and buying the same old droid everyone else has. now that 'regular' players can have pets, too, i chose to stay with CH so i can get pets that are above level 15.

i'm more concerned with getting master pistoleer, and only have my CH skills to help me out a little, and distract creatures i have a difficult time soloing. i got novice CH after the big patch, so i don't care if it was nerfed. it's still fun for me.

also, warning shot and supression fire are GREAT. i don't think they'll get nerfed though, because they're not SO powerful you can own the world with them or anything. they work as they're intended to, so i HOPE they leave them alone.

either way, i have fun with SWG, and i think there's a lot more RIGHT with the game, than there is WRONG with it.

really now, how many people chose creature hanlder because they liked having animals--they chose that profession so they could kick major tail without any effort.

well, actually, i chose to go into CH because i thought it would be cool/fun to have a pet, and name it, and it's more unique than just going somewhere and buying the same old droid everyone else has. now that 'regular' players can have pets, too, i chose to stay with CH so i can get pets that are above level 15.

i'm more concerned with getting master pistoleer, and only have my CH skills to help me out a little, and distract creatures i have a difficult time soloing. i got novice CH after the big patch, so i don't care if it was nerfed. it's still fun for me.

also, warning shot and supression fire are GREAT. i don't think they'll get nerfed though, because they're not SO powerful you can own the world with them or anything. they work as they're intended to, so i HOPE they leave them alone.

either way, i have fun with SWG, and i think there's a lot more RIGHT with the game, than there is WRONG with it.

Knockdown is still kinda BS --

Today, two of my friends on Eclipse, one a barely Novice BH with Knockdown shot took on a Master Carbineer --

BH won without getting touched.

I've heard people say KD was nerfed, I've heard it wasn't...all I know in game -- KD is dominating.

...although I did think it was funny when my friend used "disarm" shot on a rock beetle, and the rock beetle stopped spitting.

The game has issues, correct -- but as of today it has been released barely two months -- not even! This game is FAR more along in terms of accomplishments than any other online game ever in the same two month span --

-- now if only they can fix the cloning issues, such as Imps dying in Anchorheard and respawning there..and Rebs dying in Bestine and spawning there. (sometimes this equals a killer bug, where the defeated player can respawn and fight the opposite side, without getting attacked back)

Archived