Home

Medal of Honor:Pacific Assault

Snafu7

It has nothing to do with the other MOH:AA but rather with MOH:Frontline because it will be for console only.

As for me and other MOHAA players, we'll get a new x-pac: MOH:Breakthrough.

Check it out at here:

http://www.eagames.com/official/moh_alliedassault/home.jsp

EDIT: Ooops...I mixed up MOH:Rising sun for the Consoles and MOH: Pacific Assault. Sorry:p

Pacific Assault will be for PC and Rising Sun for consoles.

I have had a lion's share of enjoyment extracted from the Medal of Honor series already in the form of Allied Assault and Spearhead.

Sadly my enthusiasm with the game has lowered and I probably won't be getting anymore MOH games. For that matter, I've never been an FPS player, and MOHAA was my first, and probably will be my last, FPS game.

I think taking it to pacific is just pushing it too far...*shakes head*

As for me, BF1942 is my only need reguarding WWII...we have MOH:AA and it's X-pac and Return to Castle Wolfenstien's X-Pac demo, but I don't play them...BF1942 is just...better...so much better.

But I havn't even played that in a while...SWG is taking about 1% of my time while 99% is school -_-

Actually I kinda liked Medal of Honor more then BF1942 although both are great games. It's just that sound and gun models are ugly in BF1942(personnal taste).

The guns in moh had such a sweet roar while the ones in BF1942 sound like their plastic guns shooting plastic pellets(and I have a great sound card with sound quality to max).

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Well you know, MOHAA was mostly about SP so if you played once or maybe two times the game, you'll get bored...oh well...

Oh, but not for me :D It'd be accurate to say that less than 15% of the time I ever spent on MOHAA was SP. I loved Multiplayer MOHAA. I was in a great squad (clan, whatever you wanna call it) until they placed a rule as to no members under 18, and so us under-18s made our own squad. That went for a while until we merged with another squad (how much resource does a minor possess ;) ) and I stayed in that squad for a long time until school started to get in the way - so I had to leave that. I absolutely loved MOHAA and MOHAAS online...it was exhilarating :D

Too bad it feels empty nowadays :(

I never got into BF1942 cuz it doesn't work on my computer :indif:

FPS....anyone hear like the Unreal Tournament series?

I've heard that in 2K4 the creators are working with the makers of Halo, and it's goin to feature such things as the warthog, scorpion, and ghost. I think that would be a great improvement to an (IMO) awesome game.

MOHAA....I gave up when I couldn't get passed that level were you steal the King Tiger....too many snipers.

Pacific might be cool, as long as you can call in some cover fire from a Fletcher destroyer...that'd be awesome.

Oh yeah. I think XIII is going to be awesome. I love the way the graphics are done. I don't have the money to throw around on video cards, so stuff that is supposed to be realistic falls short on my computer. It's disappointing, and so with this cel stuff, I don't have any high expectations. Just smooth graphics for once.

Originally posted by jediduo

Oh yeah. I think XIII is going to be awesome. I love the way the graphics are done. I don't have the money to throw around on video cards, so stuff that is supposed to be realistic falls short on my computer. It's disappointing, and so with this cel stuff, I don't have any high expectations. Just smooth graphics for once.

Even XIII's requirements, though not as high as some of the other ones out there has pretty high requirements. Just found out that I don't make the cut on my current computer :eek:

Can't wait till I get enough money to buy a new one...graduation present might gimme the much needed boost, although that's a good ways away :(

Archived