Home

Demo out on AOL

Wahoo301

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa!

Never saw this one coming.... AOL... sheesh.

30 minutes left... Visac assures me this is the *real deal.*

Godspeed everyone...

[update: News posted, and Eets beat me fair and square. Still, I posted the fileplanet link too. ; ) ]

A little something humorous to tide you over while you wait for the file to finish (from Jahelp.txt):

TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS FOR JEDI ACADEMY...

WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR JEDI ACADEMY?: The minimum requirements for Jedi Academy are a 386 DX33 or higher, VGA display, Windows 3.1 and a .WRI viewer (such as Windows Write).

GRAPHICS ARE DISTORTED: Jedi Academy requires Windows 3.1 to have at least a 256 color VGA display. If you are using below 256 colors or are using an EGA or CGA setting, change it to VGA. For more help on this, consult the Windows 3.1 manual on display settings.

MIDI WON'T PLAY: You need a sound card, Media Player (v1.10 or above), and Windows 3.1 to hear the MIDI file. If you do not have Media Player or if you don't have a sound card, you can't hear the MIDI file.

If you should have any other questions or trouble operating this newsletter, e-mail JediAcdmy on America Online.

If you have anything you'd like to contribute to Jedi Academy, please e-mail JediAcdmy on America Online.

Archived