Home

Where's my game?

ut_napishtim

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Ooh, that happened to me once. Unfortunately, there's no way to recover it. You'll have to replay up to that point, I'm afraid.

Of course there is neverhoodian.;)

Ok, ut, this is what you do. First go into start in your taskbar, then click on help. The look to the left and you will see links. Click on the sytem recovery link, and choose the time BEFORE the time that you deleted your game. Then wait until it restarts. And search for your game file either through windows explorer or through the search option in your taskbar. Then find the .exe file or the install folder. And re-instal your game if nescessary. And you can create a shortcut to mp or sp if you want, and or make a desktop icon by simpley clicking on the game file, and dragging it onto your desktop. The once the game is installed. Restart your computer. Just for safeness:p . And click on your game icon. The game should be fully functional.

If you are running a mac then its a totally different story. And since i dont know much about macs i cant really help ya. But you probably have a PC.

Hope it works:)

EDIT: Oops, didnt realize you meant an actual sp game. Try doing the sytem recovery thing before the time you deleted your games. And if you do everything right. You have a chance of getting it back.

Also,neverhoodian. You cant regain a deleted or lost game by loading the map via the console. You will just go to the map. But your game wont be there. But im not cpmpletely sure;)

Originally posted by Andy867

That only works on systems that Have system restore though, Torquenator;) And that ALSO depends upon if the user disabled it or not

geez always leave it up to andy to prove you wrong:p .

Well you should listen to what he says and not me. Since he is skilled in this kinda stuff. I dont make the game, i just play it ;) . But on the other hand andy didnt make it. But that doesnt matter. Because ya:D

Archived