Home

Funny demo moments! (Spoilers, beware!)

Neverhoodian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another time in the beginning of the Chandrila level, i had angered a reborn was leading him all over the level, hoping he'd jump off the edge of his own accord. After five minutes of running around i decided i'd fight him.

I happened to be on a high ledge and he was below me. He said something about Jedi i can't really remember and jumped up at me. I pushed him back down and (thanks to the excellent ragdoll physics), he hit a mercenary from above and they both smacked the ground. For countless minutes i just stood there, looking down at the helpless reborn, as he tried to jump up and was pushed back down again, his body being banged against everything in existance, might i add. :D

here are some funny moments. I had it on Jedi master, I put on god mode, and I spawned 30 (yes 30) reborn. I killed half of them, just for kicks and pics. Then I got these pics off. The rest were really bad. Enjoy!

Ok, force speed=fun! i slashed this guy in the air, then killed the guy on the ground before the first guy landed!

http://www.geocities.com/flabajaba2213/6.html

Ok, now I had ground killed the rborn, and the second guy just impaled himself on the saber! I laughed so hard!

http://www.geocities.com/flabajaba2213/7.html

Ok, this is with force speed. i was surrounded, and I did the staff twirl thing whle force pushing. It scattered them everywhere, and killed 1! Another laugher!

http://www.geocities.com/flabajaba2213/8.html

Thats it for me for now.

later!

OH OH OH....I Rememnber this one and will forever.....there was this one time I was playing JA Demo in band camp and then I put the saber up..............................................

|||||||

|||||||

|||||||

|||||||

|||||

||

|

OOPS....wrong story.....................but trust me, it was a good one!

After killing one of the reborn in the first large chamber with 3 of them, I decided to see if I could remove some body parts post mortom. As I hacked at the guy his body would twitch. I haven't been able to do it again, but it was fun.

I was trying to find all the hidden areas (only found 3 so far) and just incase your wondering that platform up and to the right of the the entrance to the final chamber (just as you cross the bridge) isn't a secret area. I spent about 15 minutes walking/jumping on statues and small ledges and got there and was just standing on with nothing in a dark corner. Glad I wasted all that time. (ok not funny in a "ha ha" way, but it a "look at the dumb :awing:ss way") :headbump:

Also I was trying to snipe one of the reborn but he kept "dodging." I put dodging in quotes becuase he would lean to the side, but not enough to actually dodge the shot. I ajusted my aim so he would dodge and get shot in the nuts....yeah I know very juvenile but with only two levels I got board really quick.

:koon:

Okay well for me, at the end of the chandrilla level i decided to bi-pass the final saber staff reborn and used sense and push to hit the buttons without alerting him(i thought it was pretty smart of me) and immediately i turned around and used force speed to run outa the tomb. Unfortunately i was too fast for my own good and got crushed by the falling pillar on my way out.(At this point i didnt feel smart anymore). :( :(

Another funny moment was when i was in a fight with a reborn in chandrila and taunted him while he stood infront of me. Apparently it made him mad and he lunged at me. I took a side step and watched as he fell to his death.

at the first sith and force user in the rift(didnt know how to spell lvl name but to lazy to go back and see) they were alerted and jumped at me, the saber weilder landed first and was just barley on the edge, then the force guy came up but smacked the back of the saber weilder and fell, the when i startd charging the saber weilder(btw i learn that charging an emey is not smart cause one sliced my neck for instant kill when i charge, but in this situation its good:) ) and he back flipped of the edge:p

and if you think kicking reborns is funny spawn a jawa and kick them, its like they were designed to go airborne

A couple of days after the demo had come out, I had been watching sleepy hollow on DVD in the late afternoon. I played the demo later that evening and in Chandrila, after opening the doors, the reborn/cultist whatever back there ran at me and my twilek lady sliced his head off ! However, he continued running after me and i needed to kill him off properly. It was quite bizarre and I was cursing I couldn't get a screenie to show all I tell this story to ! People I have told so far think I was seeing things............

Ah well, Ive now bound screenies to K, perhaps it might happen again...

MTFBWYA

in chandrilla when killing the 1st reborn (dual saber) and the 2 talking guards,you'll arrive on a platform with 2 guys.

(1 with saber,1 force-user)

i jumped toward that platform and at the same time the guy with the saber jumped to the other side (where i was moments before).

when arriving on the platform the forceguy used grip,i pushed him back and wanted to impale him when he was down.

i ran toward him and at the same time the guy with the saber jump to the platform.

i executed the move and killed the guy that was down BUT in the meanwhile the other one arrived on the platform,just a the second i was about to kill the force-user on the ground.

result : 2 kills for the prive of 1.

it never worked to perform that action again...yet it was fun to see :D :D

When I got to the last guy in the Tomb (Chandrila), I threw my green single-saber towards him and he was to block it, but it got like stuck on his side of his saber, and he just died.

Like, "heh!, that's the final guy?" No big last fighting scene or nothing. Just a simple throw and dead. heh.

Archived