Home

spawning enemy kyle

twrometw

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think once you enable cheats, you can type

spawn NPC luke or spawn NPC Kyle or something like that.. s

should be interesting to see since at the end of the demo it says that the final levels are different depending upon which path you take, light or dark.

[Edit:

I found out that its actually NPC SPAWN KYLE to spawn kyle although he wont be evil unless you attack him.. AND THAT GETS INTERESTING!!!]

For some reason though, the luke skin doesnt show up, guess it wasn't included in the demo.. oh well... Still got kyl..err.. the cultists to wipe out:)

the command is npc spawn [whoever]

careful though... trying to spawn a character who's not in the demo (ie- tavion) will crash the game and youll be taken to the main screen.

type 'bind o npc spawn kyle'

then tap o a few times. kill one of them, and theyll all turn on you...

other cheats that work:

noclip

undying

notarget

give all

give force

give armor

(haven't tried the other "gives" yet)

setforce<whatever> <level #>

(if you know the names you can set for level for them, for example Setforceall 3 gives you all powers at maxium level... try SetForceall 4 and you can use Mind Trick to "take over" the bodies of enemies, just like JK2!)

The fists cheat works too

(bind <key1> give weaponnum 14

bind <key2> weaponnum 14)

You can also substitute "DEVMAPALL" (without quotes) for helpusobi 1.

Originally posted by master_thomas

I tried it. I setforceeall 3, turned on both absorb and protection, and spawned him. After a good 10 minutes, I used force sight to see his health. There was half a milimeter left. Suddenly, my protect and absorb ran out. He pulled me down and did the ground stab, killing me.

:rofl:

Hmm... I must be doing something, wrong, it doesn't work.

I type:

playerteam enemy

npc spawn kyle

And all I get is regular friendly neighborhood Kyle Katarn. No evil glint in his eyes.. nothing. :*(

Update: I figured out what was wrong.

npc team enemy

playerteam enemy

npc spawn kyle

[Anakin]YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!![/Anakin] =)

Hey guys check it out... Jedi Outcast Mode!

npc spawn kyle <name> (can be whatever you want)

control <name>

It's Kyle! He can't shut off his saber or use other weapons and he has no HUD and you can use the sabercolor cheat to change his blade to whatever color you want.

He has:

- All the acrobatic moves

- Infinite Force Mana (not shown)

- All three saber stances associated with Single

- Push

- Pull

- Heal

- Jump

- Mind Trick

- Saber Throw

- Absorb

- Protect (he can use Absorb and Protect simultaneously)

- Lightning (it automatically shuts off Protect/Absorb)

- Grip

Now, I wonder if there is a way to get rid of the "blue tinted screen" effect while you play as him?

Also, if its the same as the control function was in JK2, he won't be able to throw switches...

Alternately if you have an "enemy kyle" you can setforceall 4 (or higher) and use Mind Trick to "control" Kyle for a short time (hit mind trick again to return to your own body).

In this mode, he will only have the saber stance that you had (on your character) when you grabbed him. Once in that stance, he can't change, unless you hop out of his body and do it all over again.

There seems to be two new stances if you use Setforceall 6. Blue, Yellow, Red, Red2 (has special moves from Blue & Red combined), Blue2 (there are a ton of them and they are all the same, basically a yellow with a slight variation, hit the change style button quickly to bypass them and go back to normal Blue, Yellow, Red, etc.)

Archived