Home

Vehicles And Mods In Jedi Academy

crasher1

Hmm.... Speeder Bike racing.. and the wild gambling that goes on in the audience and the drunken fans...

This is one "RPG" mod I wouldn't mind seeing, heh.

Let's see:

Speeder Bike and Taun Taun jousting...

ATST Duels...

Pod Racing, Wampa Wrestling, Rancor wranglin'...

But seriously, some great Siege maps re-creating some classic Star Wars battles (like Hoth, only with Snow Speeders and AT-AT's carrying troops; Endor with Speeder Bikes that have their own guns and Ewoks with gliders and catapults and things; Pit of Carkoon with Skiffs and Sail barges; Genosis with those little animal cart things etc).

Somebody needs to figure a way to get bots working in Siege as well...

I'd like to see space to land battles and like a mod with a medieval style with jousting, wizard battles (they could be riding on griffins or drakes), and just a place TC multiplayer mod. ;)

For vehicles I'd like some air vehicles and some speeder bike, swoop bike, land speeder, pod racer, and whatever other racing vehicles in like a race and stunt mod. :p

A boy can dream can't he. :D

podracing and space battle mods seem just a little silly to me since there are already lucasarts games out there that do exactly that....i think the coolest mods would be the speederbike race (Road Rage style) and/or joust

Originally posted by Kurgan

Hmm.... Speeder Bike racing.. and the wild gambling that goes on in the audience and the drunken fans...

This is one "RPG" mod I wouldn't mind seeing, heh.

Hell yeah! I'm all for that idea! I'd be one of the gamblers at the sidelines, and once I win enough money I'll buy myself a kick-ass speederbike and be racing myself XD woot!

Archived