Home

New Jedi Order MOD

Jach Ryder

Hi all,

I'm looking for people interested in joining me in a MOD called New Jedi Order: Galaxy of Terror (NJO:GOT) based on the New Jedi Order series of books. This MOD will be both Single-Player and Multi-Player.

If you have any Modding skills, at whatever level, please contact me at:

nathancastles@hotmail.com

Knowledge of the New Jedi Order books is not necessary, but would be most helpful.

Here's the text scroll that outlines the storyline of NJO:GOT -

It is a time of terror for the galaxy.

An alien race known as the YUUZHAN VONG

have invaded the galaxy by force, crushing

the New Republic in its path.

As the Yuuzhan Vong continue their

ruthless campaign of destruction,

the remnants of the galaxy have

joined together to form the GALACTIC ALLIANCE,

yet many Jedi have become missing in action.

With information to the whereabouts

of the missing Jedi Knight, KYLE KATARN,

JAN ORS has been called to the Galactic Alliance's

secret base on Mon Calmari to discuss the matter . . . .

Originally posted by Wudan

Tchouky, who is well regarded among coders, was leading an NJO mod before, but it didn't work out.

Because the NJO licks balls.

Sorry, but I didn't think you guys would feel at home without something like that :D

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CountTyranus

The NJO:GOT Mod is underway with Mon Calmari and Tatooine being the first two locations in the game... Expect to see appearences by Jan Ors, Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo ;)

Jan Ors in NJO???

I haven't read the last 2 of the series so I guess she'll be apprearing in those.

• 2 weeks later...

Master_Keralys,

This will pretty much be a TC, although you will find many elements from JA - Weapons, except one or two, and Force powers won't change at all, and there is little need to change the HUD. The storyline will span at least 17 new levels with never before seen locations, and of course, a we'll be able to the Yuuzhan Vong in many different forms.

The Mod isn't based exactly on events from the books, but it's the story of what happens to Kyle Katarn during this period. This is a Mod for both fans of the Jedi Knight Series and fans of the NJO books... we hope we can satisfy both :)

• 1 month later...

CountTyranus, after looking for a njo mod around last easter, i decided to start working on my own. sorry if you think I copied your idea or anything, i have at least two people who can vouch for me. mine, however would follow the path of the books.

again, I would like to apoligize if you think I ripped your ideas. If you want, I suppose we could do a two part mod, you following kyle/jan's story, and me following the books. if we do partner up, you are welcome to use my weapon system.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. I sent CountTyranus an email about 5 days ago, haven't heard back. since tyranus hasn't posted (at least about this) in 2 months, Id say its safe to say this is dead. please post or pm me if you know this to not be the case. sorry to resurect a dead thread.

EDIT: Still no reply from count tyranus. this is dead

Archived