Home

Stuck On Making A Decision

Tesla

This isn't really anything to do with the game, this is most likely the wrong place to put this thread, but here goes anyway,

Ok, so i have PlanetSide another game that Sony has Online services for, i currently haven't got it installed, i have played some training modules and was impressed, but im a big fan of Star Wars, and im stuck on the decision of havin PlanetSide or Galaxies. :(

So if you play either or have both please let me know which you like better, or just give me as much info/spoilers as possible about the games. :)

-Tesla

Haven't played Planetside and have no intention to. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and couldn't pass up the opportunity to actually play a good game that involves nothing but the Star Wars universe.

It's really put together well, the economy is completly player driven. And it has a lot of potential yet to come.

I don't nor haven't played Planetside but my friend does, or did. He plays Galaxies now.

Planetside is much more of a MMBBG (Massive Multiplayer Blood Bath Game) then of a MMRPG. If you have played Tribes or Tribes 2 or some of the Half Life mods it is similar but of MM quanity.

In galaxies it is much more of a character builiding game then of fighting.

Anyway I would suggest getting Galaxies but it totally depends on your style of gameplay.

~SK~

Archived