Home

We Got a Little Problem...

TK-8252

Yeah it was funny the first couple of times (I thought he was messing around), but now it's gotten to the point where it's becoming repetitive and I'm thinking this person might just be for real...it is possible, no matter how far fetched some people can be just plain retarded.

I will die the day uj becomes a lawyer. Law and common sense are two different things. But yeah uj is great at proving his point. Lawyers mostly go against their own common sense (esp. criminal lawyers who protect an obviously guilty criminal) to get money.

EDIT: I <3 Lamer_Hunter

Originally posted by g//plaZma

Lawyers mostly go against their own common sense (esp. criminal lawyers who protect an obviously guilty criminal) to get money.

EDIT: I <3 Lamer_Hunter

Wow, one thing that we actually agree on! Never thought I'd see the day. I would have liked to see O.J. Simpson on death row.

I have no clue what "I <3 Lamer_Hunter" means. Does it mean "I ate Lamer_Hunter"?

WTF

ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS MAKE MATCH.

ARE ME AND PILOT NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY AND MAKE A MATCH?

REALLY TX897398308726048723Y4796143 THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WE NOT USING CUSS WORDS.

WELL PILOT IS HE CALLED ME GAY AND FAG BUT I NOT USE THEM BECAUSE THAT RUDE.

DON'T YOU AGREE?

OF COURSE YOU DO THAT'S WHY I AM SURE YOU REPORTED HIM AS WELL.

OH YOU DIDN'T?

TSK TSK THAT CALLED TURNING A BLIND EYE WHERE I FROM.

ANYWAYS IT FUN FRIENDLY MATCH SO PLEASE STAY OUT OF CONVERSATION UNLESS YOU WANT A MATCH.

Archived