Home

demo secrets (spoilers)

JediMeister

I was browsing the forums and noticed that people wanted to know where the secret areas were on the Chandrila level. Well, here they are, eat your heart out:

1. The first one is very close to the beginning. When you jump to the area where there are three blaster rifle cultists firing at you, there is a cultist with a concussion rifle on a platform above the side of the walkway with two of the gunners. Jump up to one of the archways and then across to him. I'd recommend using either speed or mind trick as soon as you get up top. The ramp leading down from the platform takes you to a shield booster and a medpack.

2. The second one takes place after the blue reborn, after the first dualsaber reborn. Directly below the gap in the platform is another platform. Drop down. Look back up towards the platform and notice an alcove you can jump into to collect some rocket ammo.

3. Behind you is a platform you can jump to. You can tell which one it is by turning on sight and you can see a symbol on the ground. Jump across and collect your shield after disposing of a cultist with a wookiee bowcaster.

4. The fourth and final secret is just before you face the second dual-sabered foe. If you peek over the edge of the platform directly in front of you, you should be able to see the reborn you'll fight later. Ignore him for him. Just jump up to the platform a little higher and in front of you. It should have a crystal that looks like a rose right above it. In the distance, you should be able to see a a walkway. Long jump using the speed+jump combo and find shields and health awaiting on the other side.

I have screenshots of the secrets but I don't have the bandwidth to post them. So if someone would be generous enough to provide room, I would gladly send them in a folder.

Alright!!! First post!!!

Originally posted by uXs

I'm thinking that just using force view or whatever it's called is even easier than using screenshots.

Yes. If you use Force Sense (Seeing effectively), in the Jedi Tomb level, you will see glowing Force 'markers' where the secrets are located. ;) Just turn on Sense every now and then and take a good look around. :)

Originally posted by DukeMaster

I saw the markers , I just did not know what to do with them. Shooting does not work, I guess I will keep trying.

No, you don't shoot any of them. The only 'markers' that I've found do anything, are with the big doors (where you have to open them), and right at the very end.

The other markers just seem to be indicators showing you where the secrets are. So if you go over to the places where the markers are glowing, it should tell you that you've entered a secret area. You don't have to do anything with those markers. ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

No, you don't shoot any of them. The only 'markers' that I've found do anything, are with the big doors (where you have to open them), and right at the very end.

Ok that is where I am I sence the indicaters on the big doors

The mine did not open it , force push did not , And I know I need to go in there:D

duke_Jedi1sm.jpg

Originally posted by Griad-Weblo

use pull to open the doors with the markers seeems it should be push but its pull pull pull ;)

Actually, it's a simple matter of deduction. If you look at the floor by the doors, you can plainly see scratches in the floor where they've been opened before - so they must open towards you. :D

A little infront of where Duke posted his screenshot is a ledge.. you jump onto that then onto the bridge.. but has anyone ever used force sense under that bridge?? You'll find an embolm that is an orange glowing pyramid... i've turned off clip and flew all around to try and find something.. nothing.. can anyone help?

Originally posted by DukeMaster

I don't have force jump yet:(

Yes you do. It's standard for that level (at Forve level 3 I think), so you must have it. If it's not working, you'd best check your key configuration, and possibly bind it to another key. You do realise that you have to press and hold down the jump key (default SPACE), to do a Force Jump?

Anyway, you can also use Force Speed and Force Jump in combination to get over the gap if you're not sure of the distance.

Found a secret on Tataooine. When you enter the area with the Ravens claw, (before the cutscene where you leave Chewie) go to the room on the right jump behind the boxes and get a sheild and detonators. It says secret area when you go there, but after the level there is no secret area read out.

Originally posted by cayqel

Found a secret on Tataooine. When you enter the area with the Ravens claw, (before the cutscene where you leave Chewie) go to the room on the right jump behind the boxes and get a sheild and detonators. It says secret area when you go there, but after the level there is no secret area read out.

Exactly what I noticed! Is this the only secret area on the tatooine map?

Archived