Home

Dual Saber Kata? Huh?

hUlkSmASH

A while ago I saw a thread about all the cool new moves. These inculde that katas. I thought that there were katas for ALL stances other than Dual, but this thread claimed otherwise. I didn't really believe it until last night I saw a cultist do it. I can't seem to find the move, when I press both mouse buttons at the same time with two sabers, my Jedi squats down and uses the force to spin the sabers around him.

Am I missing something, or is the kata a cultist-only thing, like kicking in any stance?

Indeed it is, only cultists can do that move and it really isnt a dual saber kata he is only waving the one saber around, his right one. Although we don't really know because the full version isnt out yet there could be a cheat for every single move in the game, who knows?

Originally posted by TiBo

I'm sure that eventually someone will find out how to do all of the different katas that the cultists do.

The cultists do not follow normal saber rules. For example, they can change Single stances and kick without a saberstaff...

The strangest thing ive notice, in this second level, was the saber defense in the dual saber stance... the cultists, have a very low defence, a simple pull impale can kill them in one slash, and the katas are extremily strong, against an atack error, made from the enemy, very well balanced

Originally posted by Chuahtemoc

um, either you guys are weird, or my game is weird. I can do the dual saber kata. i hold mouse1+Jump+forawrd, and the guy does three or four spinny-flips.

You *could* call that the "dual saber kata", but actually it's referred to as something else under the moves section in the datapad (forgot the name).

All katas have a longer than normal saber-trail, and none of them involves jumping (the staff kata does include kicking, however).

The real dual saber kata, is that crounch foward atack move, the spining jump, is a strange atack, but it proves to be very effective, to block the red stance, and breath for a moment...

It is way too hard to hit the full move, against any enemy!!!!

Archived