Home

Brutal Boxing

Lord_Vessen

It is very dull in game right now so I thought should spice things up a bit. I was thinking of organizing a dueling event at The PA City. It would mainly focus on weaponless combat (unarmed) but there could also be pistol duels etc. The main thing would be no DeathBlows. Maybe we can think of a good date to set this thing up on and we might be able to pull this event off. Because right now the game is pretty dull.:)

Me and some friends...did somthing like this a while back...we where sitting in a med center on mos eisley on tatooine....and we went out back and started fightingfor no reson...lol but we decided we could make this a big event...so we went to the theatre....and we set up some matches and /shouted for people to come...and the winners were given mony....and i was the reffery and the announcer....it was fun...it was shortly after the launch of the game....so nobody relly owned.......but i was the only one there with chinti armor......but i didnt have it on....and i was challenged....so i went back stage....and came back out walking all kocky with my chinti armor on and i ownd this guy....it was cool......and sorta fun....but you need people to be organized also...i learned that many people will just get up and leave or start to shout stuff....but with a PA...i think everyone would listen.......

Archived