Home

Box Scans / Pics of your shiny new JA game! (*post them here, no fakes please*)

Kurgan

We've seen xtrazx75 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111375 and jodiuh's (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111370) pics (feel free to repost them here if you wish), and I'd like to invite everyone who's gotten the game to post scans, pics, shots (not screenshots) of the new game you got.

Now don't worry, the game is in stores now (in the US at least) so nobody is required to contribute, but I just want to see all your smiling faces (or shiny boxes and cds).

Be creative.. just keep it clean (and no spoilers or game shots please), and no ripping off other people's pics!

I'll be contributing mine as soon as it arrives, so somebody get the ball rolling...

And congrats to Raven for making us a bunch of happy campers!

Well, I finally broke down and got a copy from the only store in town with any copies (got sick of waiting for the mail, probably regret it, but oh well, I can give the other copy to a friend).

JA_owned_Kurgan.jpg

JA_owned_Kurgan2.jpg

(copy and die!)

Now to see if I can install the thing before class...

Dark Lord Vader, if you knew the total amount of people on these boards who were swiftly punished for talking about warez, you'd know how important it is to make sure people who aren't warezing aren't starting to ask now.

And as a side note, I think I'm gonna have to cave in and buy it now XD

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

why such big boxes? if i buy a game in holland, it this, and this all....

a verry nice slim box cover...

I hated that in Europe. You pay the same money like in the USA, and they give you that cheap DVD case, how sad...

For my money I want big ol' boxes that I can stack up to the roof. But even here the game boxes became pretty small. They used to be twice as big. Well, most of them came with 10+ floppy disks, so you needed a big box ;)

-Vis

Originally posted by Dark Lord Vader

Kurgan:

What do you mean copy and die? Aren't you taking this verification a little too seriously? LOL. I dont think anyone will try and steal your box art picture. Just asking not trying to flame at all.

on how serious the verification process needs to be, there have been over 30 bans in the past 2 months just over the warez, and that doesnt just count the people who have it and havent admitted to using it, since they saw how serious we were, although those 40 didnt see the light I guess. *TSK TSK* but anyays.. how about some more PICS of this fine game:D

For your reading enjoyment I would like to bring you the story of the little package that could. It's not enough to just show you the end of its journey, no, no, you must be involved with the journey itself...the journey of.....my own....my precious.....

Anyway,

Yesterday at 11:30AM my package containing probably the greatest work of art ever created left Kentucky on its merry way to Central Georgia where it will find itself at my home.

Yes, yes it is indeed very exciting. No, no don't everybody all start sending support e-mails all at once, I can't handle it all, but I will keep you up to date on the little package that could's 5-7 day trek through the south and you can be rest assured that you will see a picture of this wonderous acheivement as soon as it is completed.

And if any of you doubt the validity of this trek....then I say to you.....TALK TO THE :jawa

okay, now i'm just stalling....i'm supposed to be reading "The Waste Land" for class later today....its terrible that I have to read something so dismal when i'm left waiting for my package and the only people that can bring it to me are.....THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!! AAAAAAAAAH

What do you mean copy and die? Aren't you taking this verification a little too seriously?

Maybe you're taking ME a little too seriously? After all, I don't really plan to murder anyone who steals my pic...

And the other mods are right, we have had to ban more people than we've had to in years, though the fact that you don't see proof of that lying around is a testament to the dedication and diligence of our team!

Frankly, I wouldn't have minded a dvd-style keepcase, I hate cardboard, and I think the new smaller cardboard boxes are much less wasteful than the old ones (I just take the disc out of the box and put the cardboard on my shelf anyway).

Anyway, great pics, keep 'em coming!

Archived