Home

And thus... It begins.

Rad Blackrose

Ugh, this couldn't be worse for a player of my situation. I was 100% converted from the admin mod bull**** by the time JO had died. I was just beginning to get into the full force CTF/TFFA scene. So I was getting kind of excited about getting a new computer in a month or two now so I can try and get into some competitive play for JA. It comes out, and I come to these forums to see all the major competitive guys explaining that the MP portion has gone to hell, removal of JO kicks and whatnot. I really hope something is done to boost the competitive community, because I just seemed to have come around at a really bad time.

From the number of like-minded replies I see here, it shouldn't be as hard as I previously thought to crush lame gameplay-crippling before it begins. But we have to do it actively on all major fronts, or it's going to be an uphill war.

If anyone at Raven is reading this thread, take it to heart and warn your coworkers about listening to complaints of unbalanced gameplay, and for the love of god, don't capitulate to the hot new "Jedi Etiquette" of the day by giving it official support. That's what started the trainwreck that was JKII multiplayer and forced you guys to work even harder on something that should have stayed final from the get-go.

Pardon me, I happen to be wasted right now, so if I sound a bit off, do not mind me.

Originally posted by StaffMaster

You know I never sat down and articulated my feelings on why Outcast multiplayer seemed to just die after awhile and turned into an evil Romper room for manic depressive 10 year olds with a itchy trigger finger on the admin/slap button.

You just saved me the trouble.

that being said I think its up to those of us who enjoy the skill matchup the game offers us even more so with academy.To maintain an active and open network of competitive servers running.

Where we can all go pick a fight and not have some retarded grade schooler slappin you into oblivion.

For once, we agree on something. GG man.

Well MuRaSaMuNe, I officially invite you to my exclusive club of people that like to kick other people's asses at random. har.

Oh and I think health has no place in saber matches. If you got hit its your own damn fault, and you have two options:

1) Die.

2) Kill me before I kill you.

This already exists. Its called the Anti-Saberist Code.

Which by the way, the reason why this post exists is because its the official "reintroduction," so to speak.

I'll talk more later when I'm sober.

Archived