Home

SWG guide???

Uberfromage

Yeah this forum has a link to that site. This forum is breaking their own rules. This forum says they do not allow links or post about cheating but they are linking to this SWG Guide which has cheats. This topic has already been brought up twice. Maybe someone needs to contact LucasArts and let them know about it. It would not take longer than a few minutes to take the html code out that displays that link.

like reaper said these are fan based forums... the reason they grew out this big is because its free :) the adds are made and placed by the add company.... this has been told to the admin of the boards millions of times... but unless you want sex adds here on an all age forum... i suggest we leave it :)

and i learned form my old days i would never ever click on commercials... only spyware will come from that :)

What do we need to pay for cheats for? All I need is one other person and I can grind out over 150k an hour already.

*ignores the overwhelming number of PMs he's about to get*

It involves a Doctor and a HIGHLY skilled combatant (TKA/CH combo works great). I will reveal no more. I will say, it is not an exploit.

Waste of time and money if you ask me. All of the necessary info is out there. You just must seek it....or....if you really want....pay me for it. lol

I know just about every exploit they are trying to sell, and yes, they are all common knowledge, yet I frown upon there use.

1) How to grind CHXP exploit they mention. I won't give it entirely away, but I will say it involves [Deleted by original poster. (Too much insight can be a bad thing. Let's just say there is a way)]. (Big Exploit, could get you banned)

2) 250k credits in an hour. I've done better, but most of those were eliminated quickly. Best current is about 175k an hour. I will say that the Ewoks will love you for it. (Not an exploit)

3) 95k XP an hour? Seems a little low. I've aided combatants to well over 150k in that time. Location is key. (Proven, non-exploit)

4) There are sub commands that have never been listed anywhere that enable you to grind crafting XP with an infinite macro. (Not an Exploit)

Of course, if you want to cheat....and possibly get banned from the game...feel free to use that site.

These are all things you can learn in a week of gameplay.....if associating with the right people...and going to the right places. As far as sharing the secrets to these, I have to keep some info to myself. ;)

In all honesty, I know these things, yet I don't do them, because it retracts from my game experience. UBER grinding is absolutely fun, until you master too quickly, then there is nothing to do. I have already sacrificed two near master professions. I am in no hurry to XP grind. Just enjoy the game at a leisurely pace. Trust me, it's far better that way.

BTW, I'm no game pro, I just do a lot of net research...A LOT.

I am seriously contemplating taking on a student to aid in their advancement however. I am sort of toying with the idea.

Here are my play times:

Mon-Wed 8:30PM - 1AM EST

Thursday Day Off, Occassionally on in evening.

Friday 8:30PM - 1AM EST

Saturday Occasionally on evenings

Sunday Sometime between 2PM and 6PM for a couple hours, then back around 8:30PM until whenever.

If someone is really interested in being aided through the combat and money grind, send me a PM. I want to see a well written and worded PM. If I like it, and you can play on my times, I'll help you in your cause. I will devote one to two of my nights a week to this student. Results will vary depending on your current skill level. I get to keep half of all mission credits we receive during our expeditions. You may not bring any friends and no pets allowed.

I bought it, and its ok. Most of the exploits get fixed before I even have time to try them. All they do is find bugs and use those bug to your advantage. The latest exploit to hit the guide was a credit dupe, and people were duping millions of credits. Well the CSR's caught on and ppl's accounts were banned. So is it worth 28 bucks to have your account banned?

Archived