Home

Must... fix... saberstaff... "turn-off" animation...

Bacon00

Yeah, it was there before and overlooked this time, not like it's a new introduced error? Is it really that annoying? Does it really destroy the game for you that much? It may just get patched later, or maybe it won't due to some coding problems, either way I'm sure most of you won't die if it doesn't get fixed! Enjoy the game!

Oh and the bug thread is here, no need for yet another complaints thread.

Boy, that clears things up. Exactly which Andy are you talking about?

"Andy" isn't really correct on this. You could swap the switch off animation fairly quickly if you had the source code. I could do it in about 10-15 mins.

Or, if you wanted to keep the same animation, you could back the back blade on the saber staff turn off faster. But, that would probably take a little more time to figure out thou. :)

It doesn't really bother people, but it does show a real lack of polish on Raven's part. We've come to expect better. -The game is great for the most part though. I had always wished they would add some cool animations for saber-on, and off. I never really liked that twirl thing.

I would have liked if you're character switched the saber on, and off rather timidly in the first part of the game, then later on after everything is level 3 force, you would ignite your saber like Mace Windu does right as he pulls his saber to his hand and lops of Jango's head. -Or something similarly baddass.

Archived