Home

The Official 'Help with Korriban' (incl. End Boss) thread *SPOILERS*

Sledge

Originally posted by Buffy

I dont know how and where can I long jump in "Tomb Ragnos Part2-Korriban" ?

it all too high and too far to jump over... how can I where can I long jump ?

please help me thank you:confused: :confused:

You don't need to use Force Long Jump...

When you enter the level, there's a pit to the right with some Shuttles across the way. Ignore that path. Turn left. When you come to the first rift, you should be able to jump it in two stages. Follow the path around to the right. There's a tall column just before the second pit. Use Force Push to topple it over and make a bridge. When you come to the next pit...it has a bottom. Jump down there, and on your left you'll find a tunnel. Hope that helps. ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

You don't need to use Force Long Jump...

When you enter the level, there's a pit to the right with some Shuttles across the way. Ignore that path. Turn left. When you come to the first rift, you should be able to jump it in two stages. Follow the path around to the right. There's a tall column just before the second pit. Use Force Push to topple it over and make a bridge. When you come to the next pit...it has a bottom. Jump down there, and on your left you'll find a tunnel. Hope that helps. ;)

thank you I did it ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

andy wrote: think after crossing the obelisk that you forced push down, go to near the edge when walking in the direction of the tomb, and jump down, and then look on the left side for alittle cave entrance... It should be self-explanatory from there.

I think there might be a bug in my copy as I can see the little concrete bunker entrance, but it's too small to get into!

Or is there a"crouch" option that I have managed to miss?!

Force sense doesn't reveal anything inside either, the passage just ends not far from the entrance!!

Has anyone else found this?

I can see an entrance along the ridge of the pyramid, but there is no way to reach that; long jump still leaves you short and you then slide into the pit and can't get out again...

Help please!

Originally posted by godzilla7

Or is there a"crouch" option that I have managed to miss?!

Wow, you got that far in the game without learning how to crouch?!

Go to Controls -> Movement and you will see a key bind for Down/Crouch. Default is the "C" key (I use the Shift key).

If you haven't been crouching, it also means you haven't been rolling, which means you haven't been using the roll-stab move, one of my favorite moves.

And how did you get past the Yavin 2 map where you had to use Force Speed and front roll to get past a door that closed quickly (just before Kyle chastised Rosh for turning the training droid loose on Jaden)?

Go back to the beginning and play the game over.

its times like this thread that makes me wonder why my idea of a "video walkthrough" didn't catch on. I mean, text-based walkthroughs are nice and all, but describing something in words is somewhat of a nuisance, especially for a game as complex as JA, whereas a visual walkthrough would be more practical. Or at least, logic would dictate so.

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by Jedi Elite2003

Help me

you know the singleplayer level ''Kor1'' the level after you ''killed rosh or saved him'' Were you have to use push on rocks to open a door. which 3 rocks i need to push help me plz

[] = rock

(_) = door

[] [] [] [] []

[]. (_) . []

[]. (_) .[]

Umm my Jedi sense doesnt work (neither does my Jedi pull but I can get that with Shift + ~) so I dont know and cant see the hidden symbols on the rocks, can someone please help? help with either problem would be greatly app.!

Archived