Home

The Official 'Help with Korriban' (incl. End Boss) thread *SPOILERS*

Sledge

Just in case:

By outside I mean outdoors. My question is how to get to the entrance? You can't go to the right (as you step outdoors) because of a deep pit that you can't jump. On the left is a jumpable pit, then you can knock down an obelisk and cross a second pit, but the third pit is also not jumpable.

In the sith temple mission (final mission before confronting Tavion ?), I have to open the door to the valley. I have no idea what to do... I've opened the door above with push force, I've searched the temple high and low and killed every Dark Jedi...

Help, anyone ? :-)))

I think I know which one you're talking about. Go down below the door (the room under the door), look for a a marble stone thing standing on two tan/brownish square pillars (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go back to the lava area with the stairs, as soon as you exit the lava area just keep going straight till you see it). Break the two tan/brownish square pillars with your lightsaber then the marble stone should fall and a short movie should play showing the door lowering.

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

yes it has a triangel, and no, i dont see anyhting with force sense

There are two doors with triangular cutouts. One you cannot open in that chamber, but elsewhere. The other you can open, and this is where you need to go first. The second door is up on a platform - and there are a series of protruding blocks around it. Use Force Seeing, and you should be able to work out how to open this door.

As I say...the door that says it is opened elsewhere - you need to travel quite a distance through the building to get to the place where you have to open it.

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

i followed the whole path again.. but still i dont see any swith.. and the door with the seeign stuff, and the blocks u need to push.. that opens a big black door.. and i was talking of a white triaangel looking door...

Go through the door where you pushed the blocks in. You have to go follow that path, and keep moving forward. As I said, you have a long way to go to get to the place where you can trigger something to open the door with the triangular cut-out. You cannot open that door in the same room.

The door with the triangular cut-out is opened in the chamber directly underneath. To get there, you have to travel a long path that takes you up and down - and battle lots of Cultists along the way. You must go through the door opened by pushing in the blocks.

Originally posted by StormHammer

The door with the triangular cut-out is opened in the chamber directly underneath. To get there, you have to travel a long path that takes you up and down - and battle lots of Cultists along the way. You must go through the door opened by pushing in the blocks.

And as soon as you get to the chamber, just follow my directions at the begining of the thread. Also, when you destroy the two pillars I was talking about you have to destroy two big chains in that area, then you can jump back up to the room with the door.

Im totally stuck on Korisant level 2 ( I think thats the level anyways.) I cannot get over this huge pit. It has a bunch of ruble in the bottom and A pyramid on the side. Its just after you knock down a large pilar to cross the canyon. Anyone know what im supposed to do? I cant clear the jump and I dont see how to get across.

Archived