Home

1 or 2 hand

Altus_Thrawn

2hnd is much better then 1hnd or 2hnd in terms of dmg and speed. The only reason why you should get 1hnd or pikeman is to for likeing the special attacks and for having a huge pike =] Also 2hnd curved sword is one of the most versitiale weapons in the game and one of the best DPS too, medium piercing is awesome too.

I have to admit TKA is better then swordsman especially in terms of accuracy, speed, defense and toughness. The only thing Swordsman has over TKA is higher quality weapons and better stasis defense.

If anyone wants some really nice 2hnd weapons I am selling mine cheap, I have 3 2 hnd curved and a power hammer all sliced to perfection.

~SK~

heh well I got my two-handed curved sword and I look awsome and it's 2.1 78-219, best part is it's not sliced but I would love to get only to apprentice or something I'll jsut have to wait cause I'm going Master Teras Kasi arist for sure as well as master Musician then take explore IV and survival IV and take swordsman on the side.:D

Hehe, yeah... I had Grask slice my Katana... It's max damage 299 now... It's great.. Speed is still the same, but it's not slow... 2.8 is fine for me. I'll have someone make a custom one for me in the future... Might name it the "Sword of Anarian" or something like that.. The story behind my sword is it's an heirloom, and I took it with me when my village was destroyed.

Archived