Home

Really Bad Walking Animation

ChineseJedi

When you run it looks like you got a stick stuck up your @ss or you just sh!t yourself. When you stand still it looks like you're on a street corner selling blow jobs for $29.95.

I wouldn't have thought they would have slipped up so bad with something like running and standing. This game needs some serious patching anyway maybe they will fix it. lol...................................... Ok maybe not.

Anybody notice the bug with the staff that sometimes you look like you're "power walking." The upper body goes forward and the lower backward. I get it with the staff sometimes. I don't know about everything else.

I also don't like how almost every dam server is saber only. lol Guns are the only things that are real. I hate all the special moves. Half the time I do them and I'm not even trying and it just gets me killed. At least JKII took some practice you can install this game knowing nothing about it, and do the moves makes them cheep. All the people doing the same move over and over are back. This time they're not even good players just noobs hitting the keys fast. lol If anything you need a tutorial on how not to do the moves...

The only thing that is cool is the Duel sabers. When someone thinks they're bad ass and does the move where they circle around you. Watch all the guys charging in to be chopped up. It's a prime time for sniping and pistol shooting. lol Not to mention mines, grenades, you name it. Just don't try using a saber and you're fine.

On the whole they're not bad enough to be noticable, I find. Which is to say, they're not so bad that they detract from the enjoyment of the experience.

Having said that I saw the worst running anim in the mid-level cutscene on Zonju V. When Jaden runs into the bunker. Bad. I laaauuughed... :D

Yeah... when he first turns both blades on for the first time, that's how he holds it. I'm not saying that I disagree with you - I think it's ugly too - but that's probably where they got the idea from.

I always figured the saberstaff idle stance would be more like if you were holding a wooden quarterstaff, so with both arms and slightly on the diagonal towards your handedness.

Archived