Home

There is no peace.

Shado Vorn

The stasis fields did their job: They held the Jedi still. Jamis' mind was working overtime, though.

Who was this man? What did he want?

Finally, he fell asleep. When he awoke again, it was to the sound of boots on the floor. The man who was obviously in charge of this enterprise stood there, smiling. Jamis noted the stasis fields were gone.

"What is it that you want?" he asked the man, trying to figure out this increasingly bizarre situation.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ha that is more than a joke I am a sith who has power over the ex-sith lord. You and your friends killed him giving me no challenge to become the sith lord. You are the lords now by the way of the sith so allow me to take that priviledge away from you" Jenua drew his saber and cut at the chamber letting Janis fall to the ground " I wonder how your head will look on my wall" jenua Laughed and stabbed his saber down Janis rolled backfliped up and used the force to succesfully draw his saber to him. Stunned from this array of moves Jenau used force storm and made Janis fall or so he had hoped Janis used his saber to create a force field sending the attack back at Jenua and making him fall laughing!:bdroid2:

He's laughing while falling... thought Jamis, agahast at his opponent's tactics. Laughter in the middle of a reflected Force Storm was not a good sign at all. Maybe this man was an expert at absorbing Energy...

Jamis reached out telekinetically, and changed the switches holding the others to 'Off'. Shado and Rick and Brittany all stumbled out of their holding cells, and as Jamis struck out at Jenau repeatedly, forcing the Sith back, the others grabbed their lightsabers...

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha it has come to this eh well you will all suffer Yumis!" A man wereing a long black cloak stood before him and drew a saber " Take them out!" " with pleasure master" said Yumis, he whistled and 36 dark jedi masters walked in "ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

Jamis took a quick count. "Wow. 36 of them. All Jedi Masters, too. Cool." he nodded for a moment, then looked around.

"Errr... Hey, where'd the others go?" he asked, noticing now that the Jedi were gone. Brittany, Shado, and Rick had apparently grown brain stems and run away.

Jamis pointed out the doors opposite from him. "Hey! Is that Bastilla Shan? I wonder if she's giving out autographs?" Suddenly, all the Dark Jedi Masters ran through the door to get her autograph, and then found that Jamis had only been kidding, and was now running fast as he could, the Force burning through him, in the other direction.

One of the Dark Jedi slapped himself upside the head. "Of all the rotten tricks..." he groaned.

((OOC: Is it just me, or is this getting ridiculous?))

({(ooc omg Bastila Shan! my jedi fell for Bastila Shan. this is ridiculous.....)})

"............. Get them" Screamed Jenau

"oh and Yumis.. don't fall for that 'oh look is that Bastila Shan I wonder if shes giving autographs' trick

"Yes sir" yelled Yumis

-=Jenua=-

Hmmm i wonder if Shan is there

*pops his head around door*

-=Jamis=-

got to keep running almost at a door

He got to the hanger door and typed in the code ({(ooc don't ask me where he got it :S)}) The door opened and about 3600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jedi stood there ready to kill "a friend " 60000 of them cheered

"were going to declarewar on 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 sith"

"Pretty good odds :S" said Jamis sarcasticly " they all drew they're sabers and walked closer to him and out of the door "!?" :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid1: :bdroid1:

• 3 weeks later...

(hope you guys dont mind if i post here)

(Im a guy but i have a female char. ok?

Her name is Fange. She is a bounty hunter, but not any bounty hunter. She uses the force, sh is neither on the light or dark side. She is though against the sith. Her father was killed by a sith apprentice. She swore revenge on him. She uses two twin blasters ( similar to jango fett's) to find her bounty. she uses armor she found on tatooine. shes ruthless to evil but still not pleasent to the good guys.)

A young woman walks up to a bartender on dantooine.

Where is a being called Huten. I "WANT" information, NOW!

the bartender passes a look at her, over there he points.

Two days later Fange is a few credits richer. She walks towards her ship about to set off again. She landed on another planet searching for her bounty, when she came across jedi fighting.

Strange. She heard a footstep behind her. She blasted her gun right past the figures head....

(You're not the only one like that!!)

Brittany ducked and knocked the blaster away.

"Please point that somewhere else," she said. "I'm busy and that wasn't exactly something I was pleased to see."

With that said, she slipped past the other woman and joined the fight, trying to drive the Sith away.

• 3 weeks later...

Duff mobo comes running in and pushs Rick on the floor, just as they both hit the floor a blaster shot hits the wall, they both look up to see Brittany holding a blaster.

She quickily aims the blaster at rick so Duff Mobo throws a saber and it cuts of Brittany's head.

Rick looks puzzled and looks in Brittanys pocket to see a contract siged by Brittany and a Sith General saying if she killed Rich she would get 500,000 Credits.

Rick thanks Duff Mobo and they both join forces........

((adey12, since you seem to be new, here, I won't report your post, but if you control another character, don't expect me to be so pleasant. Controlling another person's character is against forum rules. Since this is the case, I will completely disregard your post. Brittany is still alive and will not die unless I chose that she do so.))

Brittany grabbed Rick and Shadow and pulled them aside.

"We can never win this," she said. Then to the rest of the Jedi, she said, "Retreat! We cannot win this time."

With that, she left to find a ship.

*OOC* Heh heh, sorry if this threads too old guys, I just have to say, I enjoyed the story...up untill that black 91 guy came and started doing all this crazy, insane crap. Too bad it had to end so ubruptly... o.O Though I couldn't help but laugh at some of Blacks absurd posts. :p

Well, I ment more along the lines of '36 Dark Jedi Masters suround them'.

Come on, Jedi Masters do not just fall from the sky, also, the plot turns he came up with where over the top, and not very well planned out, unlike the ones that the serious writers such Shado Vorn, WildJedi, Rick Ulo, and Uber Saber came up with. Thoughs I enjoyed! :)

Archived