Home

Poll: Choice over Kyle?

Andy867

Who would make a better choice than Kyle?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who would make a better choice than Kyle?

• Luke
    • Keep Kyle
    • Mara Jade
    • Jan
    • Han
    • Chewie(in every mission that kyle is in)
    • No one, I can beat it myself without help:D
    • I need all the help I can get:(
    • Another student/Master from the Academy
    • Other(Please Post response)

I think Raven and LucasArts figured that people would like to see how Kyle Katarn would fight if NOT controlled by the player for once(twice if you include MOTS I think) and kind of show him off on how far he's come since his Mercenary days. Plus people got to see Luke fight in Jedi Outcast, so they figured Kyle would make a good choice. And is it me, or does Rosh remind you people of Maniac from the Wing Commander Series, especially 3 and 4

I voted for another student. You could have a student of the same race but with the opposite sex. Then they could make like a "romantic" Star Wars sotryline (Like Episode 2), but with something with the Sides of the Force. Like: You choose a Side, then he/she will choose the other one. Then you fight he/she in the last level. Having to fight the great love of your life... This will be very hard... even for Dark Siders. But when you beat he/she, you'll bring him/her to your Side, Then at least I think we'll have some better endings...

Thinking more about bringing Mara back in as a NPC...

Does anyone know of any conflicts between the plot of MotS and the EU?

The 'timeline' for any future games would be directly against the documented EU timeline. I know the games so far have been as well (but from Kyle's angle obviously) but bringing Mara in, would mean at least mentioning other central characters (other than Luke who we'll see anyway) which could mean... Yuuzhan Vong :D How happy would I be?

It'd be nice to have some new enemies to blat other than reborn and stormies. I really liked the Noghri in JA but I don't think they were in it enough. Hell, throw some Cortosis Shields into the mix and it'd be shweet!

B.

Archived