Home

Force Sensitive

Thanato

im sorry... but uhmm when did you start reading about SWG :)

one of the devs said that to get force sensitive you must figure out how. and once your it...you will probably not make it past padawan. and then you will be a blue ghost.... i hope people are prepared to pay monthly for being a blue ghost.

im not.

Well the thing about star wars galaxies is you need to use your powers and weapons to become better at them, if there is a Imperial somewhere and he sees you with your light saber hes going to mass an army to hunt you down and kill you.

This is what i know. After opening a FSS you can only use it on the server you opened it and then you qwill get a jedi skill tree and you have to work your way up it. and you will have to build your own light saber and everything. I hope they have thoughs cool jedi clothes lol

indeed it will be kool but think, if u even just pull out your lightsabar u turn pvert automatically so u are buggered!!!

So u wont even get in to town or out of town so if i became a jedi i would keep it hush hush coz of the jealous gits that will hunt u down and kill you!!

Ok here is whats up with the TEF.

If you are seen using your force powers by some one, you get a TEF. Durring the time period you have that tef, anyone that you have the tef can attack you. Its basicly like going overt for a short period of time, and everyone is against you.(Unless you know them and they wont attack you. :D)

As for the dying thing, the way i understood it, you could die your 3 times, then recreate your character and still have the fs slot. But you will start all over with no exp. So basicly you can never loose you fs slot on that pa.

well one thing i DO know..... when your a jedi.. you will be able to enter bens hutt on tattooine i think :) cause i wasnt able to enter at all.. tho the door did open :)

and another thing... uhmm not only players will try to track you down... but ever heard of this guy named DARTH VADER!? and the EMPEROR?! they dont like to share power.

when i fist started playing it sounded dumb that there were no jedi but now i like it

but now 10 jedi per server its even dumber and making it so you have to work for it? it should be random it sucks starting just a little late and having everybody else stronger than you

-i just think its not fair that because you came a little sooner or youre a member of some cheat guide and you learn all of what you have to do you will become a jedi

If they start doing that, then I might try to become a jedi then. That would realy add something to the game. Being hunted by the empire.

But if they don't, then even if I am lucky enough to unlock the force, I will not become a jedi.

have a friend whos a DEV and if your not randomly selected a jedi, noone is. you have to do the impossible, the only way i could figure bein able to do it would be walkin around with 3 at-sts 2 gurreks and medic skills, and it would still be tough, srry i can tell yall exactly how :(

I will note this.....

My PA has six Doctors and four Combat Medics. If you're a Jedi, and plan to go Dark once they add it, you are welcome with us at all times. I have a feeling that Resuscitation will be the loophole for Jedi not to die. :D

You get three free deaths, but rez doesn't count against that.

Archived