Home

Girls and Blokes

LeChuck lives

everybody dances in berlins night clubs. the boys, the girls, the homos, the heteros .. just everybody.. even those on drugs.. :p

btw it might look quite err.. funny to watch somebody on lsd trying to dance. ;) it's better to move to the other side of the dancefloor then.. :D but it depends on the club wich drugs you're "seeing" that way. this may be a reason why hiphopclubs smell so goooodieeee ..

my best club-a-night-count was 6 clubs from 2300 til 0700 .. :)

Originally posted by RayJones

everybody dances in berlins night clubs... even those on drugs

What do you mean "even those on drugs"? In my experience it's been the druggies who are first on the dance floor!

That is if they've managed to tear themselves away from telling everyon they meet "i love you man!" at least 7 times.

X is not good, say no to drugs. Trust me, i once knew a guy who lost his walking abilities because of X.

He thought he'd survive a jump out of a second story balcony... well, he survived... most of him anyway.

Just to note, this is not a joke, it actually did happen and my friends has lost all use of his legs now.

Originally posted by Lemon Head

What do you mean "even those on drugs"? In my experience it's been the druggies who are first on the dance floor!

That is if they've managed to tear themselves away from telling everyon they meet "i love you man!" at least 7 times.

that would be those on 'E'.. probably .. but there is a much bigger sortiment y'know .. :p .. this is berlin .. there are clubs for everyones pleasure.. :D

but most of them are only slightly drunk and and dance for fun.. lets leave it on that.. ;)

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Actually Branik, cretinism is to have a problem with the thyroid gland causing dwarvism. A cretin is an idiot.

Most cretins are just short (in the western countries). The more severe form, where the hormonal functions of the thyroid gland are all ****ed up, is actually pretty rare, and mostly induced by iodine deficiency. In that case, of course, a certain degree of mental retardation is evident.

Actually, problems with the thyroid gland causing people to be shorter than usual aren't all as uncommon as you say and doesn't cause as much dwavism as you think. My mother had this problem, and although it almost killed her, she isn't as short as people would associate with this problem.

But that's besides the point, cretins are idiots by definition, cretinism is something completely different.

Archived